"Julie! Quit it!"

Author's note:
Tw: Some homophobic language

I do not allow or agree with any homophobic language or people. If you are, please leave my story right now. Thank you and good bye!

Previously on A Julie and the Phantoms Fanfic:
"Good...now here comes the big reveal. Please watch this video." She said, turning toward the computer in front of her and pressing play. A hologram popped up and showed an image.

Place- Ellie's Theater
Alison's pov:
I focused my attention on the screen as the video started, curious about what I'm about to see.

There was a long silence for a moment, and then different reactions. Some let out sobs and others gasped.
"H-how is that possible? Julie?" I asked, looking at my niece with questioning eyes. Julie looked at me with wide confused eyes.
"I-I don't know. I don't know them, I promise!" She yelled desperately. I sighed sadly and walked up to her, bringing her into a tight embrace and smoothing her hair out.
"It's okay. You don't know them, that's perfectly fine. This just means you know them in the future." I whispered softly, petting her hair. All of a sudden we hear a loud scream from somewhere in the theater. We all looked around, confused and frightened. I looked toward Ellie to see her facepalming, an annoyed look on her face. I focused my attention on the door Ellie came out of as I hear another scream and then loud footsteps. The door flies open and Reggie comes out, flying past all of us, still screaming his head off. Next comes Alex, who's a little calmer but is also running. And last but not least, Luke. Out of all three of them he looks the most scared. He stumbles and trips down the last step and then scampers back. After a couple of seconds an older Julie comes down the steps, a smirk on her face.
"Aw, are you guys afraid of spiders?" She coos, holding up the spider that is crawling on the paper in her hand. Luke gets up quickly and runs away, the older Julie following behind him. She lets out a laugh and runs up to him, shoving the spider in his face. Luke lets out a loud scream and dives to the side.
"Julie! Quit it!" He exclaims, a pout on his face. Julie laughs and folds the paper, killing the spider in the process. She holds it up, walks toward the trash can, and throws it away.
"All better?" She asks. Luke, Reggie, and Alex nod.
"Yep, thanks Jules!" Reggie says, a wide smile on his face. The older Julie laughs and walks toward the boys, a small smile on her face.
"No problem Reg." She says as Luke wraps his arms around Julie, hugging her from behind. Hmm, interesting. I hear a sob behind me and see Becca, Alex's little sister crying. I guess I'm not the only one who heard because the 4 from the future turn also. Alex looks at Rebecca in shock.
"B-Becs?" He mumbles, stepping toward her. Becca nods and runs into his arms, holding onto him tightly.
"Y-you're so grown up! Last time I saw you, you were a baby." He said, pulling away from her to get a better look at her. Becca let out a wet laugh, pulling her arms away from him to wipe away her tears.
"Yeah...yeah I was." She mumbled, a small smile on her face. I turn away from them when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look over to see Luke, a comforting and bright smile on his face.
"Hi Als!" He chirps, a wide grin appearing on his face when I laugh and hug him tightly.
"I'm finally taller then you." I mumbled quietly into his ear. He groans and pulls away, a pout on his face.
"I get it, I'm short!" He exclaims. I laugh and pat him on the head.
"Yes, yes you are." I say as Emily and Mitch come up behind Luke, tears in their eyes. Luke turns around as he realizes I'm staring behind him. The pout drops from his face as his eyes fill with tears.
"Mom." He chokes out as Emily brings her hands to his cheeks.
"Oh my baby!" She says, pulling him into a tight hug. I watch for a second before I turn to see everyone hugging someone. Reggie is wrapped in his siblings arms, his arms tightly holding onto his moms hand who was standing behind them. Alex is hugging Adam, a small smile on his face. The older Julie is hugging Rose, tears in her eyes and falling down her face. I sigh and look toward Bobby, narrowing my eyes. He stares at the boys, his eyes flicking back and forth. Of course that traiter is acting innocent. All of a sudden there was an angry yell and Alex was on the ground.
"You're still pathetic. A pathetic faggot!" I hear. I turn to see Alex cowering on the ground, his father yelling at him angrily. All of a sudden the future Julie runs up and in front of Alex, a glare on her face. I jog toward them, worried for my niece.
"You need to step away. Right now." The older Julie growls, a protective look in her eyes. Mr. Mercer glares and takes a step forward, but faulters when Luke and Reggie step through him and stand between him, Julie, and Alex.
"Don't touch them." Luke says, an angry puppy dog look on his face. Mr. Mercer takes a menacing step forward.
"Move out of the way son. This doesn't involve you." He growls, a fist slowly rising.