66.

Her.

Drowsy smiled appeared on my face as I felt soft thumb caress my cheek delicately. My eyes slowly opened and instantly spotted the love of my life already gazing at me with beautiful smile. 

"Good morning, baby."- stated sweetly Leonardo and kissed my forehead. 

"Good morning, Leo."- I replied and hugged him affectionally, kissing his both cheeks at what he smiled wider. 

We cuddled and enjoyed comfortable silence as his fingers ran through my hair, adding tranquility to our happy bubble. 

After some time we got up and did our routines side by side; he also shaved. I put on my silky robe and Leonardo put on grey sweatpants before we went downstairs. 

I smiled widely from joy as I saw wonderful bouquet of white roses that smell amazing. I thanked Leo and peppered his dreamy face with kisses at what he smiled charmingly and kissed my forehead, causing butterflies in my stomach. 

After we fed and payed attention to our dogs, we had nice breakfast, which was oatmeal with fruits of choice

After we fed and payed attention to our dogs, we had nice breakfast, which was oatmeal with fruits of choice. Mine had strawberries, banana and honey for sweetness; Leo chose apples, raspberries, strawberries and a few almonds. We drank tea and then went to get dressed. 

I did my makeup and hair and by the time I finished, Leonardo was all set to go. 

He has black dress pants on. They hug his long, toned legs amazingly, complimenting his masculine hips nicely. White, silk dress shirt clings to his robust, broad torso sinfully well. Top buttons are opened, offering tiny glimpse of his honed to flawlessness, finely and moderately tattooed chest and necklace with my name is in clear view while key to my locket is hidden underneath the dress shirt. Shiny, black shoes add elegant touch to his attire. 

Midnight black, lustrous and silky hair is neatly styled with very appealing messiness to it. Razor-sharp facial features look even more defined as no stubble adorns his jawline and cheekbones. 

Spicy, titillating, soothing fragrance is strong and attractive. Bracelet, posh and sophisticated hand watch are finishing off his look. 

Leo approached me and kissed my forehead when I tilted my head backwards. 

"You are extremely handsome and dreamy."- I complimented him sincerely and gently pecked his lips with ideal cupid-bow. 

"Grazie, angel."- replied Leonardo and kissed me sweetly. 

"I have to take files from study. I will meet you in the hallway."- he said and I nodded. 

We shared another loving kiss before he went to do his thing. I got up from my vanity and picked my outfit for today. I glanced at the window: it is windy, but not cold. I don't want any jackets, so I peered in my husband's side of the closet and took his dress shirt.