Chapter 25- ENDING

7 years later~

"hey...Haruka.. gimme my hand..!!!"Tomura yelled chasing after the black-haired toddler like no tommorrow.

"uncle hand-man! it's soo fun seeing run at such an old age..!!"Haruka giggled and kept running until she bumped into her mom. "Haruka..?! what're you doing?!"Toga scolded.

"u-um s-sorry mom..I jus-"  "You're can play with uncle-hand man later...!, you need to eat first dinner's ready..!"Toga interrupted while dragging her cheek.  

"okay, mom"Haruka smiled and went to the dinning room to see twice, spinner, Compress, kurogiri and OF course her father Dabi.

"papa..!"Haruka yelled and jumped on his lap. Dabi hugged his little girl and kissed her forehead. "Haruka-hime!  I brought your cupcakes..!"Jiro smiled and brought her tray of cupcakes for her.

"Arigatou! jiro..!"Haruka smiled and grabbed one of the cupcakes, until......Toga walked in with the tray that had the Turkey on it. 

"whoa..."Dabi and Haruka said while watching their mom/wife drop the tray on the table. Toga skipped over to sit with Dabi and Haruka. she kissed Dabi on the lips and Haruka on the Forehead.

the whole table then started to sing "happy birthday" for Haruka.

Everyone enjoined the feast and lived happily ever after.

🎉 You've finished reading 🅑︎🅛︎🅞︎🅞︎🅓︎🅨︎~𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗫𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗶 Fanfic~ Short stories 🎉