XXVIIII

We arrive at the two story small wooden shack of a house. It was surrounded by a meadow of tall greens and brown grass, standing on a dirt clearing. It had a wooden porch and it brought a countryside feeling to it. The starts shines bright with the moon, and it reflected onto my skin.

"Your home is.. beautiful." I say musing. Fred laughs as if I told the best joke ever.

"It's quite alright; does the job." He says almost disappointed, shrugging.

"No, I mean it- it's beautiful. I was tired of seeing rich old manors and mansions every day. This brings a homey feeling that I've never felt before." Well, except for the cottage but I couldn't say anything. That was Draco and my secret.

"Well, thank you!" Fred says happily. I nod. Ginny smiles warmingly and we continue on inside. The table is full of food ranging from pies to chocolate frogs and pudding, as well as it was bustling with chatter. Red heads everywhere, and of course I see Harry. His head snaps towards me, and so does the red head load.

"Fred, Ginny! What took so long, I-" A woman with bright red curled hair and a softly wrinkled face quickly halts her sentence of reunion. She starts to smile again. "And who are you dear?" I purse my lips and look down. She had kindness in her eyes and I felt as if I was intruding. Harry smiles and urged me to go on.

"Emerald.. Emerald Black, Mrs. Weasley." Her smile grows and she laughs a little.

"Oh, the Slytherin girl! Welcome, welcome! My home is your home! Ron and Harry have told me so much about you!" She gestures her hand to an open seat besides Harry and across from George; Fred's identical twin.

"What brought you here?" Molly smiles. Her husband, Arthur folds his hands.

"I- I just have no where to go, you see. I don't want to intrude-"

"Nonsense!" Arthur beams. I smile and the red heads nod on agreement. I decided not to bring up the Malfoys, giving they were the Weasley's most hated enemy. A hate relationship built off of betrayal and spite.

"Thank you very much for your hospitality Mr. and Mrs. Weasley," I finish.

"Oh, it's no problem dear! Now; we will let you kids be. Behave yourselves now!" Molly gets up from the table with Arthur and trot up the creaky stairs. The room seems to thicken with silence. I swallow. The room was brightly contrasted with warm orange lights and the wooden interior felt like home. Just as it felt with the cottage; except I was missing my Draco. Nothing felt truly like home without me in his embrace. It didn't feel right, and all I wanted was for him to be happy and free. I frown.

"How did it go?" Harry asks looking over to me. Harry's gaze seems to break with me more than once. Ron agrees nodding with his muffled noises and food crammed in his mouth.

"Yeah how did it go?" He was stuffing his face with more mallows. I smile and laugh a little as he always seemed to be stuffing his face.

"Just- just uh.. he saw how uncomfortable I had been. He sent me here. Thought it would be for the better." I lick my lips and bite the top one. Maybe he would get some appraisal for that one.

"See, Emerald? I told you! Mad, he is-" Ron is interrupted by George nudging him sharply. He gives a side eye. "Sorry." I smirk. His brothers always had him in check.

"Well, it's quite nice to have you here." Ginny looks at me and Harry and warmly smiles. You could tell the girl was head over heels for Harry; it was just hard to tell if he ever returned those feelings back. Harry was a closed off person when it came to romantics. I remember him and Ron at the Yule Ball with the Parvati twins. What a disaster, that was. And when he told us that Cho kissed him after the patronus DA meeting; he didn't speak romantically of her. He just let her because he knew she was hurting. The poor boy never grew up with much affection.