Part 11

"Hello im Y/n and welcome back to my stream" I said with a quick wisp of a voice,

2 hour later, I ended the stream making my way down the stairs hearing Karl and Ethan yelling over a game "y'all really do like to fight, don't you" I implied, I grabbed a cup of water and sat down next to Karl watching them play "so in a couple weeks quackity is coming over to hang out and be a mr.beast video." Karl said, quackity became one of my good friends over the year.

Acouple week later.....

I was in my room working on a project for the dream smp when I heard the front door chime, at first I thought it was just Ethan and Karl coming back with food intill I heard the chime of my phone go off as I whisper to myself ".....quackity?"

I jump out of my ran running into the hall WAY, allowing falling down the stairs I picked my head up to see quackity "mì amour" I jumped into him hugging him, I pulled off him and started a conversation.

A couple hours later...

I was sitting on the couch with Karl and Alex playing Mario kart, I heard my phone go off "one sec guys" I said for them both to give me a nod, I walked outside and picked up the phone

"Hello?..."

TO BE CONTUINED

(okay hi guys, I know it's been ages don't expect me to be updating more offtend now I still have to deal with school and stuff but I hope this story makes you guys happy, i Iove you all so much. :)