five

I warily walked through the doors, taking my shoes off at the entrance, and admired the house. I would've expected a mess. Surprisingly it was neat and modern and sleek.

"Where do I put these?" I asked, snapping myself out of my daze. He nodded his head towards his open kitchen. I walked over and set them down on the island. Turning around, he was staring at me.

"Do you usually get that dressed up?"

"Yeah?" I lied. "Do you usually get so dressed down?" I perched myself on one of the barstools next to his granite island. He smirked.

"Good point. I just got out of the shower; you caught me off guard." Adrian sat on the barstool right in front of mine.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." I smiled at him and pulled one of my stray curls behind my ear. His eyes trailed up and down my body as if I were his prey. His dinner. I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth nervously. "You better stop before I bite that lip myself."

I let go of it and pursed my lips, rolling my eyes. "How about you bite the blondie's lip?" My words went faster than my brain. When they caught up to each other, I quickly closed my mouth.

"One, never roll your eyes at me. And two, you're jealous because I fucked her? I thought you liked to watch." I ignored his last statement.

"No I'm not jealous. I'm just saying you have a girlfriend so why are you so worried about who's biting my lip?" He grinned.

"Talya is not my girlfriend. She was a quick meaningless fuck. That's all." I bit the inside of my lip.

"Sorry for the assumption."

"You need to stop apologizing so much, Princess." He took my hand off my lap. "Come on."

"Where?" Adrian led me off the stool and gripped my hand.

"To the couch." He stayed as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh." We walked to the couch and he sat me down. With a few seconds of comfortable silence, he spoke.

"Princess?"

"Hm?"

"Come here." He patted his right thigh. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?"

"Now." I got up and walked closer to him. Adrian pulled me by my belt loops and landed me down on his thigh. His hands found their way up and down my sides leaving trails of tingles everywhere he touched. My underwear pooled.

"Did you wear this outfit for me Princess?" I hesitated to answer, but when he squeezed my sides I squeaked.

"Yes." His fingers grazed the sides of my breasts and I clenched my jaw. He lifted his head and kissed it. My lip quivered in anticipation.

"It's cute." He breathed against my hot skin. Adrian's big hands gripped my hips. "Are you wet, baby?"

"I think so."

"You think so?" I nod. His lips ghost over the skin on my neck.

"We should find out then." Adrian stood me up and unbuttoned my shorts. I hesitantly let them fall down my legs before I stepped out of them completely. He brought me back down on his lap. His long fingers tugged at my lacy underwear. "Damn." He muttered before grabbing my hips and moving them along his clothed thigh.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked. My bundle of nerves started throbbing with need.

"Just go with it. I'm gonna make you feel good." I nodded my head as he continued. The movements became harsher, quicker. I whimpered and hid my face in the crook of his neck. My stomach started to tighten and I groaned lightly with every movement of my hips on his leg.