Chapter 4

Since Harry was a visitor he had to use the visitor's entrance. Mr.Weasley and he made apparated to the phone booth and went down to the ministry. Harry inhaled from shock when they made it down to the ministry. It was absolute chaos. Mr.Weasley seemed to have been expecting it. Wizards were running all over the place trying to get the ministry back in order.

When Harry stepped out of the elevator he had to swerve out of the way of a flock of paper airplanes.

There was a long line for visitor check-in. Harry stepped in the back of the line, wizards staring at him as they walked by. He expected Mr.Weasley to say goodbye to him and get to work but he joined Harry in line.

"Oh, Mr.Weasley you don't have to wait with me. I'll be fine on my own."

"It's no trouble Harry, besides I have been wanting to have a moment alone with you."

"What is it Mr.Weasley?" Harry said

"Well," Mr.Weasley hesitantly said, "it's my daughter."

Harry could feel his face turning red. Mr.Weasley must have seen them holding hands before.

Mr.Weasley continued, "I want to know what your intentions are with Ginny."

"Um...well...I love her." Harry looked down at his twiddling hands.

"Wow."

"Ya"

"For the record, I like you two together. So does Molly."

'Does everybody know?' Harry thought to himself

"But if you do anything to hurt her in any way," Mr.Weasley continued "you will have me to answer to."

"Yes...of course, sir." Harry let out a small sigh of relief

"I'll see you back at the Burrow."

And with the Mr.Weasley turned away from Harry and walked away.