✧𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞✧

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🦋┈*∘┈┈✩.°

26/09/2038 Thursday 3:16pm.

"Just go do the mission George, nothing hard! Nothing you haven't already done!" A boy sporting a red hoodie presses on to a quite tetchy looking brunet. Bad, as the hoodied young man calls himself, was getting frustrated at his hard-headed friend. They don't usually talk outside of work, but they still manage to maintain a.. decently.. wholesome and trusting relationship.

"Yeah yeah, just stop buggin' me to join your bloody group! I can carry my own, Bad. Assistance is unnecessary."

"Fine..." The man whines, dragging the word out to furthermore support that he was bummed out.

Finally, George heads to the walk in closet that contained his outfits and gets dressed in a blue shirt with a turtleneck, along with a white jacket, some black gloves, and pants and shoes. He puts on his signature white goggles and a mask that cupped his entire face, rendering it almost impossible to get even a glimpse of any outstandish features that could be used to identify him.

He turned to his friend, raising his index finger to his torso and jabbing him smack dab in the middle of his chest. "Stay safe, you muffin. I'll go insane if I find out you're dead in a ditch, you hear me?"

Bad chuckled, gently swatting his hand away. "Okay Gogy, I get it." He said with a smile before leaning in to hug the shorter man. "I love you, George."

George rolled his eyes as he gave a small pat to Bad's back. "Yeah yeah, I know."

They both pulled away, bumping fists with a smile before setting off.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🦋┈*∘┈┈✩.°

not so quick a/n; Hello! back with another AU that I'm planning to write... I don't have editors, or beta readers, only if you count my amazing friends who I love a lot. Shout-out to dyingsmurffs for adding in the 'big boy words'. Thank you yourfrenben for encouraging me into making this AU. And thank you ReiRei on discord for making the prologue draft and helping me with the plot. I love you guys a lot.