Chapter 6 ❤️

// thanks for +200 reads! Love you all so much thanks! //

"What? How? Where? When? Why?" Lily asks confused

Noah had the same look. Well I guess we are all confused.

I don't know what to expect. Were they a long lost brother and sister? Cousin? Family? All these questions flying around my head. Wow what a good last day this is turning out to be... NOT!

"How did you get all the way in California?" Noah asks lily

Her facial expressions turns from confused to mad back to confused and it keeps repeating. Amy, Bella and I are all just standing here in the pool next to lily awkwardly watching the scene play out.

"I moved here, I lied to you I didn't move to Boston! You're a selfish pig I hate you! I hate you! Why do u have to be here! Why? I do not deserve this shit!" Lily suddenly bursts out in pure anger

Noah's face turned blank. And this is were I started to wonder what happened. And how the f*ck they no each other. This is exactly how I wanted this last day to go. Since lily is in a bad mood, no one is in a good mood.

Augustus walks away slowly leaving Noah there still with his face blank. Is he going to reply?

Amy, Bella and I all look at each other. We don't know what to do. Lily is still holding her ground though. I shuffled a little in my place, and waved my hand about in the water, trying to escape this awkward moment.

"Well are you going to reply!?" Lily literally screams

Noah blinked at her for a moment then looked at me for help. I looked away knowing from what lily said he did something bad. Very bad.

"That was a mistake okay, Lilliana? I did not want to do that okay?! I was DRUNK!" Noah shouts back but not as loud as lily screamed at him.

Almost instantly it hit me.

"He slept with another girl" I whispered to Amy and Bella under my breath

The both gasped.

Lily scoffed.

"Whatever get out of my sight" lily said demanding him

That was when Noah looked out at her out of pure hatred and disgust, turned on his heel and walked back to the house.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Well..." Amy said munching on the chicken schnitzel, Mayo and lettuce wrap.

We were all sitting at the table eating and chatting, but not lily, she just sat there staring at her wrap, her mouth closed tightly.

"Well..." I said back with a mouth full of chicken

It was so awkward. We didn't know what to say.

It has been an hour since the "fight" had occurred and still it was awkward. Seriously I was about to give up and stop talking.

"Sorry guys I'm outta here." Lily said standing up from the table

Of course. This is how it always goes. If lily gets upset she makes everyone upset and then storms out.

"Uh- okay then, are you sure you don't want to-"

"No I'm not staying here with that bastard." Lily said vaguely

I nodded and stood up. We walked together to the door, Bella and Amy said their goodbyes.

I turned to her at the door and gave her a sad smile.

"Sorry." I said to her

Lily gave me a hug. She leaned into my ear.

"Don't fall for it, he's dangerous." She whispered

I leaned back and nodded, she looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for today even though he ruined it" she said while the doors opened.

"That's alright I'll text you later!" I said while she walked out.

Wow I wonder what's the problem with Noah, and I thought he was perfect! Well I guess no ones perfect after all. Speaking of Noah, where is he?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Thanks for dinner mum" I said to her and gave her the usual kiss on the cheek.

Amy and Bella left not long after Lily, I was hoping to have a super fun day but no.

"Make sure to have a shower and go to bed early, school is tomorrow!" Mum said cheerily

I nodded and walked to the elevator. Straight away the doors opened and I walked in pressing level 4.

I was still bikini but I had a shirt over it. My hair was in a really really messy bun at the top of my head.

The elevator doors opened and once again I slammed into something hard.

"Jesus Christ!" I screamed

I looked up into Noah's eyes.

"Sorry." He mumbled and started walking into the elevator.

"Wait!" I said embarrassingly desperately

He spun around in his tux, and looked at me.

"What?" He said

I couldn't find the words to ask him what happened. I was standing there like a dumb fish, opening and closing my mouth.

"Well I guess you hate me now? Well after all I've only known you for a day, it was a mistake okay?"he said bluntly and walked into the elevator.

The doors closed and I saw him, he was disgusted in himself, the look on his face, the pain in his eyes.

He still loves Lily.

/// okay this chapter was a bit weird, maybe a little longer and it was a little more interesting. Thanks for reading this book guys! Vote, comment, share and follow for a follow back! Thanks guys love you all! ///