29

@louistomlinsonoffic 

 My favorite lyrics from Two Of Us is that "just to hear the answer phone" it hits close to home because I lost my great grandpa in 2012 when I was only 7 and half and he told me to 'don't give up on yourself I will always be there for you 'plus when I was 7 and half is that I will always be there inside of my heart and my head because that I am disabled since I was a baby. And I have a stroke that's effects my right side of my body. 

My favorite lyrics from Two Of Us is that ¨with memories playing through my head¨ still  hits close to home because I have a lot memories with great grandpa before he die.

My favorite lyrics from Two Of Us is that ¨you'll never know how much I miss you¨ always hits home because I can't get hug from him but I know that he is with me.

My favorite lyrics from Two Of Us is that ¨I'll be living one life for the two of us¨ that means to me that is I am living two lives because doctors said to my mom that I will not make it, but I got a second chance of life.

My favorite lyrics from Two Of Us is that ¨I know you'll be looking down, swear I'm gonna make you proud¨ means a lot because I know he is still with me in my life.

Thanks to Louis who wrote this because I relate to this song a lot.