Chapter 10

Lloyd's POV
"This ends now!" The ninja all yell at me.

"I can't believe it! They finally figured it out!"

"Shut up kid! It's not like they can defeat us."

"That's what you think." The ninja and Wu began attacking the darkness, and since it was in my body, I was the one feeling all the pain. It really sucks being possessed!

They started blasting the us with their elemental powers and the darkness started fighting back with his power.

"Fight Lloyd!" Kai yelled.

I began fighting the darkness and I was in control, but if only lasted for a second.

"Kai!" I said.

"Fight him!" My whole team shouted.

I gained control again for longer this time.

"Fight him!" They screamed again. And this time I was able to take full control again and I used my powers and defeated the darkness.

I was finally free!

All my friends tab over to me cheering.

"You did it!"

"Your back, Lloyd!"

"Stupid boy!" The Overlord stated interrupting our celebration. "You think you can defeat me. I've been here since the beginning of time. It's going to take a lot to get rid of me!"

"I forgot we had to kill him too," Jay said disappointed.

"How are we supposed to kill him?!" Cole asked to no one in particular.

"We are going to do it... together!" I shouted.

All of us started hitting the Overlord with our powers and he began getting smaller. But he is too strong and hit us back.

"Guys come on we can do this!" Zane stated.

"With friendship!" I continued Zane's sentence.

We began blasting him again and he started shrinking. Then we basically did some My Little Pony love and shit and the Overlord was killed.

"We did it!"

"I did it! You did it! Heck, who didn't do it?!" Wu yelled quoting Dareth from the last battle. Everyone started laughing and continued celebrated the fact we finally defeated them for good.

"Let's go home," Nya said.

"I agree," I replied.

We walked back home and it felt really good to be back to normal in my house again. It is fun staying in a cave, even for a day.

"Now that you are back to normal," Kai began, "that means we can get rid of all your emo stuff." The team agreed.

"Yeah, well," I started saying, "I'm gonna keep listening to My Chemical Romance because that music is straight Kai...it's fire!"

And with that, we defeated the darkness and the Overlord and I continued to stay emo for a long, long time.

The End