The DA

Natasha:

I woke up the hospital wing, I faintly saw William. I turned my head and looked him. I saw him sleeping in the chair, I didn't want to wake him. I slowly got out of bed and went to change; my forehead was bruised on one side.

"It's bad, right?" I looked over at William who was staring at me. He nodded, I slowly walked towards him.

"Does this still mean I lose the bet?" I looked at my feet.

"yeah, of course. Fainting doesn't mean anything, I won't let that be your excuse." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Before you fainted you gave me some of your memories, not going to lie, but it was kind of impressive but terrifying of at the same time. I saw my father in one of your memories and it was you two getting along surprisingly. I also watched your father's death, I'm sorry." He gave me a hug.

"It's all right, I just don't know how we will get back." I was concerned for my mother and everyone else, "but I guess having someone going through the same situation as me, makes me feel better." I released the hug.

"We better get you back to the common room." I nodded my head and followed him.

"How long was I in the hospital wing for?"

"so, you stayed overnight when I brought you here and then all day today." He said while we entered the common room.

"Where's the trio?" I turned to William.

"Practicing magic and spells in the room of requirements. I told them that you and I were unable to come, and they kind of kicked us out of the DA." He smiled and awkwardly laughed.

"okay, now where are we going to practice, William?"

"I don't think we should keep practicing just yet, you still have to recover." I rolled my eyes and nodded, "but now we can talk about our lives." I lifted up my hand.

"No, Natasha. You will talk to me, not give me your memories." He growled.

"Fine, what do you want to know?" I asked him. We talked all night about each other, and exchanged stories.

"Well, I should head off to bed, goodnight William." I waved and walked up to the girl's dormitory.

The next few weeks passed by and I haven't seen the trio or talked to them in a long time, I've only talked to William who wasn't as horrible as I thought.

"Have you even learned any spells since you got here?" I whispered to William.

"Nope, all we have to do is read and write." He whispered to me. We stopped at the wall with the hammered rules by some Slytherins. I haven't talked to Malfoy or his goons in a long time as well.

"Those wishing to join, the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit may sign up in my office." The speaker announced.

"We should join," he nudged me, "I mean the trio will be furious with me, it's like I betrayed them," I whispered to him.

"We can be like spies," he suggested, "fine, I'll do it." We walked to Umbridge's office and saw some Slytherins, Malfoy, and his goons. We were the only people there who weren't Slytherin.

"Hello professor Umbridge, we would like to join the Inquisitorial Squad," William asked in his charming voice. She nodded and gave us some badges, and we left her office.

"I see you finally noticed how pathetic Granger, Weasley, and Potter are." Malfoy snickered.

"Oh, shut up, Malfoy. If there pathetic then you are just useless and a waste of space." I growled and he walked up to me.

"Me, a waste of space. Speak for yourself, fifthly mudblood." He spat at me, my eyes turned red and I lifted my hand that was letting some red flames coming out. I saw William push down my hand, Malfoy looked confused.

"Get away from her, Malfoy," William yelled at him.

"Who's this dimwit." All the Slytherins laughed. I punched Malfoy in the face and walked away with William.

"I can defend myself, Natasha." He whispered to me, "a thank you will be nice." he rolled his eyes.

"We have to get back, let's go to the library. Maybe we'll find something." He followed me. We looked around the library unable to find anything about time traveling or getting stuck in time. I wasn't too surprised when we couldn't find the books we wanted because who in their right minds would get stuck in time.

"Well, it's a shame that we couldn't find anything," William said while we walked back to the common room.

"Hi, guys! Long time no see." We all laughed awkwardly.

"Where are you going for Christmas break?" Harry asked me.

"I honestly don't know. I kind of almost blew up my foster home and I completely destroyed my bedroom, so I don't think I'll be welcomed back." I explained.

"You could stay with us, mum would be excited." Ron put a chocolate frog in his mouth.

"or, you could stay with me at my hotel?" William suggested.

"erm, sorry Ron. I might stay with William instead." Ron didn't look like he cared.