The Hangout Proposition

[ Third Person View ]

Steven came through the door and saw [Name] asleep on the couch

Steven came through the door and saw [Name] asleep on the couch. He had a small shiver and Steven went to cover him up, he flapped the blanket onto the sleeping male and sighed. he sat down and looked at [Name] he couldn't stop thinking about what he should do; they barely knew eatchother so why did he feel this way? He decided tomorrow to take [Name] out to the lighthouse and learn more about him. It was the only choice he had.

The next morning Steven had prepared breakfast early, when he saw [Name] shuffle in bed and slowly get up. Stretching and making groggy noises, he looked at Steven and then at the food; the food made his face light up and he struggled and stumbled to the pancakes. "Good morning tasmanian devil!" Steven said jokingly, "Oh shush, so what's the occasion?" [Name] said,  "Breakfast" Steven laughed; "But I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?", [Name] looked at Steven and smiled "Sure!" [Name] said happily. And little did both of them know, they would share something beautiful that night...

LOL IM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS ❤️ I LOVE YOU GUYS Anyway school sucks my mental health is going down and that water below the cliff is lookin real warm and shiny :)))

Anyway school sucks my mental health is going down and that water below the cliff is lookin real warm and shiny :)))