Authors Note

Hey guys!

Dylan here!

So before I posted the next chapter I wanted to explain something's so that the little blips I put at the end of each chapter won't be so long and honestly I think that you guys deserve to know what I've been thinking and my plans for the rest of 2015.

Throughout 2015, I have three stories that I want-no need-to finish and those are Midst of Chaos, Iris of an Angels eye and Don't fade away.

I need to finish the Midst of Chaos so that I can get the editing and everything done. I'm crossing my fingers that by the time I turn eighteen, I can start sending it to publishers. Why am I waiting so long? Let's face it, I'm only sixteen. I know I am not the best writer and I'm hoping to get it into a more mature tone by the time I'm eighteen. I know that Cryptic_Eyes is already publishing her book and we're the same age but she is so much better than me. Speaking of which you should go check out her book, Clair and the Law-abiding Shadowstalkers. It's so good.

I need to finish Iris of an Angels eye, my Fairy Tail fanfiction because I want it finished before the anime gets to the next big arc (Tartarus for you manga readers only). Those of you who don't know what on earth I'm talking about, don't worry about it.

I need to finish Don't fade away because I have been working on that story since January of freaking 2014. It needs to be done cause I don't want to abandon it.

You probably, honestly don't care. Haha, I just wanted to explain my self to you guys.

I'm wanting to be more active in the WattPad community. That means I'm going to advertise this story and my others in the different clubs, I'm gone fan more people, read more unpopular stories yada, yada, yada. I want you
guys to enjoy this story a lot. I'm writing a few stories with hopes of publishing.

My goals for 2015?

500 followers.

60,000 views and 1,500 votes on my other fanfiction I will see you again.

3,000 total votes.

I want more active followers :/

I hope that I can get maybe 100 votes on one chapter?

Oh jeez I sound so pitiful....

I'm also going to tell you guys something.

In wanting to expand my ways of writing, I am beginning two homosexual stories. If I lose followers for saying that, I don't care. One of my best friends is lesbian and I am completely accepting of love and lifestyles and I want to show people that. I want to expand my fanbase, as small as it may be :)

Also, one last thing.

If you ever want to talk about anything, feel free to message me. I am always here for my followers and will always listen. Always reply and I promise that I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy chapter sixteen of Iris of an Angels eye! Thanks for reading my little ranting/resolutions for the year of 2015 haha :).

I'll talk to you later!

Buh-bye!