Beautiful Friendship

Sitting in that classroom was like sitting through an hour of absolute hell.

Seriously who invented math and thought it was a good idea. Even though I was good at it, it didn't make it any less painful. When I finally walked outof there I almost cheered.

The key word here is almost.

I started to think maybe this place could be alright, but of course I spoke to soon. I was walking to second period AP English, actually knowing where i was going this time thanks to the directions of Rat faced teacher. I felt someone come up next to me, easily matching my stride.

I looked up through my hair and realized it was the guy who caught me earlier, Evan.

I tried to ignore him and walk through the hall traffic but I could feel him staring at me. I finally stopped in the middle of the hall causing several people behind me to mumble curse words under there breaths.

"Why are you following me don't you have something better to do."

He looked down at me with a smirk " I have no idea what you talking about, maybe your following me." The smug expression on his face was making me want to slap him but I resisted the urge

"I know you have a class to get to Evan why don't you go there instead of bothering me!"

I was trying to stay calm but it was hard with that dumb smug expression on his face. "I am going to class I have AP English next and you just happened to be walking my way" I couldn't help the loud groan that came out of my mouth, I had not one but TWO classes with this guy!? I honestly think the universe hates me.

I pushed past him and kept walking to class with Evan hot on my tail. "I'm getting the feeling we have this class together?"

I didn't answer this time because there was no point, if i was going to have classes with him then id have to learn to just ignore him. The bell rung and everyone around me quickly ended there conversations, got there stuff and headed to there class.

I made it through the door just in time before the bell stopped and gave myself a mental high five. Looking around the class I noticed two things; the teacher hadn't arrived yet, and there were only two seats left. One was dreadfully by the girl who

'Showed me around earlier'

Mackenzie and another by a small blonde girl with curly hair, who was happily doodling in a little pink notebook. Of course I picked the blonde, Evan could sit by Mackenzie, they seemed perfect for each other anyway.

I hurried over to the seat before Evan could say a word and sat down. As soon as I did the tiny blonde looked up from her drawing to smile at me. I quickly looked away hiding my face with my hair

"Hi, you must be new!" The blonde commented in an enthusiastic voice. I didn't answer, not really knowing the point.

"New and shy I guess, I'm Jocelyn Whitman by the way."

She extended a hand, not ever taking her eyes away from me. Slowly I turned to her, taking the hand reluctantly,

"I'm Trish Montgomery" I introduced my self quietly, retracting my hand. If it was even possible she smiled wider

"I actually didn't expect you to introduce yourself, I thought you'd ignore me, not that your rude its just your a bit of a mystery, like one of thos-" "Jocelyn take a breath your scaring the girl!" I sighed in relief at the person who saved me from that looking on the other side of me.

A girl who looked exactly like Jocelyn, but only not, was sitting there.

She was also blonde but her hair wasn't curl but bone straight and she wasn't wearing any pink like Jocelyn. In fact black seemed to be the only thing this girl liked, from the eye shadow to the black sweater and jeans all the way down to her black biker boots. And I could also she she wasn't as high strung as Jocelyn, she was more cool and laid back.

"I'm sorry about my twin there she can be a little much sometimes, I'm Jade." I gave her a little smile, appreciating the save  "Nice to meet both of you, don't be offended but I've never met twins that looked so...well different."

They both looked each other up and down then back at me with confused expressions "What do you mean?"

They said in unison. I had no idea what to say, did the not notice all the differences or- they cut off my thoughts by laughing loudly at my expression

"It was only a joke Trish, your so gullible" Jocelyn laughed, beaming at me.

Just then a slightly heavy woman bounded into the room, silencing the class, I assumed she'd be our teacher. She apologized for being late then started talking about the new project we'd be getting.

Jocelyn leaned over in her seat without being noticed

"I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship." she proclaimed, and for the first time in a long time, I agreed with her.

A/N:   I'M.     SO.      SORRY.

      Its been a million years since I've updated I know I've just been so busy!! I had band stuff, its turning into finals week and I have to have to have time for my lovely girlfriend

(Honestly those are just my excuses for writers block)

I just had nothing for this story in my head and every time I'd get ready to write I'd get Nada so this chapters probably ready bad but at least I updated, right?

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.

Are you still mad? You want to throw a tomato at me? *gives tomato* OK hit me with your best shot!