A werewolf

Chapter 22

A werewolf

I saw a gun pointed in my direction. Then Joe pointed the deadly gun at a wide open Tasha. I leaped right before the bang of the gun…….

Tasha’s POV

13 years later…

Remember when you were young and your parents always telling you. “You are special in your own way.” Well my parents never told me. I never thought of them believing it either. I for one was different, like I didn’t belong here. I was 7 years old; I would see letters and numbers backwards. My mother thought it was dyslexia, it wasn’t and I knew it wasn’t. When I was 10, I got suspended for walking out of class and school because the teacher called me out, I may have cussed her out in the process but minor details won’t hurt you. At the age of 16 it changed my life forever….

This is Me (10 years later)

Tasha's POV

My father was long gone. My mother was shot, but the wound wasn’t deep. And my father the shooter went to jail. And Corann came over often. I really liked him, and mother did too. But Roy hated him, he grew thinking he broke up mom and dad. But I or mom, or Corann couldn’t tell Roy about the files or his crimes since it was vampire related. But besides that Corann and mom got married 2 years ago. And I loved him.

I loved my parents but something was missing. My real parents and I remember everything from birth, the fight, the gun shot, and the files. But I can’t imagine my real parents. I wanted to ask my mom but I would get scared, scared of her answer. 

I wake up getting use to my 16 year old body, and getting ready to go to school. The transformation was in three stages:

Phase 1. Fangs

Phase 2. Power

Phase 3. Body.

And these phases take three years. I remember the first stage like it was yesterday. Blood coming out of my mouth, I mean there was a pain I can’t explain for about 3 days and then my fangs were here. And they only seem to come when I get angry.  I was also 13 when the 1st phase. The second phase wasn’t so bad. It was more like annoying it was power, and when I would pick up a pencil I would break it, I mean I had super strength. It got annoying, and no one made fun of me more like respected me since my brother was a god in school……sicko.

The final phase I haven’t went through yet. But did I tell you the best part. They happen at random……

"Come on we are going to be late for school!" I heard mom say downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled.

I hurried out, as I put on my converse and jacket.

There as I was walking to the car, I saw him. Raheem Porter. He was the most arrogant person I knew. I had him first, second and 7th bell. He would always smile at me, and help me with the door, and keep talking to me. He was the one I would avoid. We would have the same boring conversation.

For example he would pull my seat out for me. I would say.

“No I got it.” He would chuckle and sigh.

“I like a woman who’s independent.” And I would look at him like he’s crazy.

I would never talk, look, or even walk in his direction unless he intended.

I found myself staring at him when he turned and looked at me, quickly smiling, and a small wave. I turned and looked away just as quick.

"You do know he likes you right?" Roy asked.

“Yes I already know that Roy. I don’t like him.”

“Believe me I know that. But he follows you like a lost puppy.” He said sadly.

“What you want me to go out with the boy?”

“Yes. And then dump him later.” He said simply.

I roll my eyes.

“Fine.” I said unlocking the doors to my Camry.

“You and your Camry.” He said shaking his head.

“You and your Ford.”

“You could’ve gotten one.”

“I wanted something from my own hardworking earned money, not mom’s pocket.”

“You go head girl!” We both turn to see mom holding a cup to me. And I laughed at her.

“I’m not the only one who agrees.” I laughed again.

“Whatever.” And he zooms away.

I know I was young when dad was locked up. But I see and feel a lot of dad in Roy in a negative way. I shook my head at the thought, not wanting to go into it.

“Hey.” I was startled by the voice I flipped over on top of the car, about to show off my fangs when I see a shocked to the ground Raheem. He was covering his face, and I quickly compose myself, thankfully my mother was inside, and no one was outside watching. I got off my car, and slowly get to his level.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“I just wanted to say hi.” He snapped.

“I’m sorry. Would you like a ride to school?”

“Sure.”

He was still shaken up all the way to the car.

“I want to see your moves after school.” He declared, and before I could say anything he left and disappeared into the building.

What was I going to do now?

**********************************

I went through classes the same. I was too busy thinking of a way to not kill the kid. Why did he think he could fight me anyway! I was the vampire, a raging hormonal vampire. But not for boys, but blood. I wasn't into human boys, like my mother. Yes Corann was human. But that was besides the point. I was thinking deep about this.

I was actually nervous about this.

"Ring, Ring!" The day was over...

********************************

I went to court yard as he said on a note he must've put in my locker. And I was there on time, and was ready for whatever this was.

"I didn't think you would show up." He said behind me. Looking at me with a strong death look.

"Well I'm here so what-"

He lunged for me taking me out cold. I groaned in pain, as he got up and held out his hand. I flung him over and landed me harshly on the ground. With a tackle like that, he wasn't human.

"Girly wants to play tough huh?" He said getting up himself.

I bowed down and glared at him with a smirk.

"Let's play." I said.

We raced towards each other, he dodged my first move putting me into a headlock. I stood straight up, extending my leg straight up to hit him in the face, He throws me into a tree and races towards me, he runs like on all fours not like on feet. It was at that moment I knew he wasn't a human; he wasn't a vampire, but.....

*Gulp*

A werewolf.

**

Tell me how you think the story is going so far....

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo