Chapter one: Welp.

Hello, I am Josslyn and I just moved to L.A and I moved with my older sister, because my mom didn't want me so here I am. Tomorrow I start my senior year at a new school sadly. I just hope I don't get myself into anything stupid. My older sister her name is Jade if you're wondering she hates people and she's antisocial and only talks to her boyfriend and me that sums up my sister. I had a good life until a year ago but Jade had childhood trauma we don't have the same mother only the same father. I don't know what to do with my life at this point atleast I hope I can make friends or something like that honestly, because I am not trying to spend time alone on my last year.
        It's the first day of school I see different cliques of people which is kind of cliché I guess but I see this girl with bright purple hair who looks like a goddess and she's so beautiful I could never compare. This boy randomly walks up to me and asks who are you to me and then laughs at me and calls me a freshman, so I reply with " would a freshman have looks like mine or a mentality ? " the boy says yea actually some of the freshman last year were mature. I just walked away avoiding conversation and next thing I know a girl walks up to me who reminded me of Regina George and I kind of liked it feeling like Candy Herron.
   Girl: Do I know you?
   Josslyn: No I am new.
Girl: Hi, I am Regina nice to meet you and you are?
Josslyn: I'm Josslyn and it's funny you're name is actually Regina I thought you looked like Regina George from Mean Girls.
Regina: My parents really named me after her too I'm embarrassed that my last name is actually George.
Josslyn: let me guess their names are Gretchen and Karen?
Regina: No, that's Paisley and that's Zelina.
Josslyn: Well I got to get going to get my schedule it was nice meeting you!
Regina: See you around * with a devilish look on her face *
   I walked in to my first period class and seen the pretty girl with bright purple hair like I think I may like her in a non friend type way I don't know but she's really really pretty.
   Purple haired girl: Hi, I'm Olivia, Olivia O'Brien I assume you're new here what's you're name?
Josslyn: Josslyn West and yes I am new and I'm sorry for staring at you I thought you were really pretty.
Olivia: Really?! That's so nice of you!
Josslyn: Yeah I wish I was though.
Olivia: I'm not perfect I'm insecure just like you and it's hard for me a lot because I'm in the music industry and being me isn't a easy part to be honest.
Josslyn: Class is over, it was nice meeting you Olivia!
Olivia: You too!
   She seemed really nice but I think she's depressed or something I don't know I like the other girls better they were way nicer and outgoing.
   Random boy: New girl what are you doing talking to Regina, Paisley, and Zelina they are the snakes of this school they're such bad people.
Josslyn: They were nice to me.
Random Boy: Yeah that's all a act and I'm Tyler it's nice to meet you.
Josslyn: Hi I am Josslyn and how do you know these girls are like that?
Tyler: I've known them since we were in kindergarten them three were inseparable and still are.
Josslyn: Well they seem nice to me I'll hangout with them.
Tyler: Have fun then and here's my number hit my line if you want we can be friends or something more I'm not forcing anything with all due respect enjoy your day!
Josslyn: I'll sure try to.