Chapter 25, Danzo Shimura

Danzo widened his eyes. He didn't learn his mother's jutsu but his father's instead. Danzo turned back to face a rasengan in the stomach. Tobi widened his eyes,Minato did that to him during the nine tails attack. Like father, like son, they do think alike.

Danzo's stomach was twisted as he layed on the ground. His arm now fully shown to public. On his right arm, there lied the face of the one and only, Hasirama Sentu.

He groaned, why didn't the Isanagi worked? He looked at arm, shocked, the Sharingan eyes were all closed. Didn't he see two earlier? He figured it was genjutsu, probably simple genjutsu considering Naruto didn't have good chakra controls. Naruto chuckled, seeing that his simple genjutsu somehow worked. He remembered learning it from Jiraiya the perv.

Tobi was even more intrigued than ever, all the suprises Naruto kept showing to Danzo, those shocked faces of Danzo. Tobi already saw the genjutsu since he had the Sharingan, that was actually pretty easy to see though but that hard for Danzo? He must have been to distracted to know he was placed under a genjutsu.

Danzo took his sword that was at least a meter away, but instantly felt pain on his his shoulder. He clutched on his arm in pain, but something grew out of it. He couldn't control this power, not like Tenzo, so he cut it off.

Tobi looked at what came out of Danzo's arm, a ginormous tree. His right arm was part of tree now since he cut it off.  He theorised that Danzo was unable to suppress First Hokage's cells or control the Wood Release with his chakra levels being so low.

A 'tch' sound came out of Danzo's mouth. Danzo began taking off the last gauze bandage he had, the one on his face.

Naruto watch carefully as events happen one by one. First, a goddamnit tree grows out of Danzo arm, which he cut off and now his right arm is gone. Then, NOW he decided it as best to take out that gauze bandage he had on his face. Now what? Is he gonna say the earth is flat?

Stained gauze bandages fell to the ground as Danzo slowly opened his eye. A Sharingan spined wildly before staying still. That Sharingan is none other than Shisui Uchiha's,but Danzo had it.

'Will he use Izanagi or Kotoamatsukami...'  Tobi thought as he leaned closer to watch the fight. Danzo knew using Izanagi would render the Sharingan uselrss and he wanted to use Kotoamatsukami on Tobi.

Danzo just so as blinked was the wrong thing to do. He instantly felt a new pain on his his chest.He looked at it, horrified to see a sword through his chest, not just any sword, a transformed kunai.

All he had to do was wait for the perfect moment, at least that was what Itachi taught him. Itachi helped Naruto with perfecting his kunai skills, Naruto was glad he didn't decide to skip the lessons. As soon as he saw an opening, everything went to slow motion, he threw his kunai with hope. Naruto watched as kunai hit Danzo's chest and as Danzo looked at his chest, shocked. 'Bullseye' he thought.

Danzo slowly walked across the bridge in caution to not let his wound bleed any further. He began coughing, he cover his mouth with his hand. Looking at it, he could see blood. He needed to survive, he got power that anyone could envy, he couldn't just lose it now.

Naruto walked towards Danzo, with a rasengan in hand as Tobi also walked towards Danzo, wanting to get Shisui's eye. "Why do you strive to live?" Naruto asked, increasing his speed. Danzo went deep in thought as he tried to walked faster. Memories flowed back, the one he kept at the back of his mind.

The day that Hiruzen became Hokage was Danzo's worse regret. (Danzo's flashback is when Tobirma died, blah blah blah and I'm lazy UwU now it's after that flashback )

Danzo widened his eyes, only now he relisased it, at death. Everything Hiruzen did was for the village. Danzo's actions were Hiruzen's mistakes. He caused his formal rival's life to be miserable. Hiruzen died as a hero, protecting the village till his last breath. He would do the same, he'd die a hero.

"It's not my life I'm worried about. This is for Konoha… for the ninja world… I can't die now… I'll… do anything… to protect Konoha... you are the... sacrifice." he finished. Naruto looked him with caution but stopped as he remembered Danzo was slowly dying.

Danzo turned back and staggered towards Naruto and Tobi who were next to each other. He began chanting something unhearvle which confused Naruto. Suddenly, fuinjutsu seals appeared on Danzo's body.

Danzo unleashes a black sphere with the objective of drawing and sealing Tobi and Naruto's soul into his body. Sadly, Naruto and Tobi were quick to react and jumped away in time, getting out of the orb's radius.

'Hiruzen… it looks like it's my turn next… but I… never did become Hokage… no matter how far I went I could never catch up with you… you are the leaves bathing in the sun. I… am the roots that grow in the dark. Hey, Hiruzen… what do you think of me? What am I to you…?' Danzo thought, looking at the bright blue sky. It was like everything went to slow motion, only that he wasn't.

Danzo widened his eyes as he heard a new voice in the head."You were my friend." just four words made Danzo smile, something he hasn't done in years. He looked at Naruto and Tobi, thinking that he couldn't kill them like Hiruzen couldn't kill Orochimaru. He looked back to the sky, watching the clouds drifting away slowly. It was peaceful.

The black sphere covered Danzo's view of the clouds. Danzo simply closed his eyes, willingly accepted death as the black sphere began to explode.

***********

Um... Sorry for not posting? I finished this yesterday actually. Also,

🎃𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷!🎃

UwU
I gave Danzo a nice ending cause why the flip not? TwT
Also, tell me if I have any errors :)