Beginnings

A long time ago, their lived two races, one of humans, the other fairies (Monsters) and no, not the humanoid fairies that look way too much like a human, but these fairies were monstrous, big, and powerful, yet kindness held in their heart and souls as they treated the other race with playfulness and peace. Yet humans were cruel and greedy and one caused the Fairies to be pushed out of their forests and homes into a world that held no humans.

Many years later it is said that near the mountain Ebott stood it’s forest, a portal is bare to see, called the “Theone Welch’s Portal” that was once bare and covered in moss, was now ripe with golden sweet flowers which is trailed down the path out of the woods and into the city. But the portal is hardly open to just anyone, nor is anyone be able to find it. However those who do find it are never to be seen again.

During the year 20xx a young child by the name of Sophia Lily Reyes had was last seen playing out in the open field before vanishing, if seen please take to the authorities.

The sky had be beautifully blue, the clouds looking as soft as ever, as the wind blew softly against the grass, the distance chimes of bells could be heard signalling the crown child to return to their lands.

Dashing through the familiar woods, she had managed to surpass her friends and sister as she sprung with grace, “no fair! You have wings, Gratia!” went the young mouse of Autumn, one of young Princess’s friends. “Come on Skit, you should be running faster than me!” she went as she pushed herself to be faster, her sister, “the lost human” had a hard time catching up, so their flaming friend Grillby had been carrying her on his back. “Sister!” she had pouted as she try to reason with her. But all was lost as Gratia had pushed herself a little faster only to charge into the back of her brother.

“Ow! Huh, Gratia!”

“Asriel!”

“Hi big brother!”

“Hi Sophia,” as he smiled at their younger sibling, the young goat prince had been waiting all day for their arrival and honestly was a bit mad for he had been waiting almost half a day, “Sister Gratia, you know today is Samoni anniversary, Mom and Dad are waiting at the palace! Spring, Summer and Autumn are already set up their decorations!”

“WHAT!?” went the oldest, “Then we must take haste!”

“Problem with that idea Gratia,” went Undyne the young fish girl who pointed downward to the cliff like canyon, “the path goes upwards, but without a boat we won’t make it on time for the Lotus Lanterns!”

“Then we swim!” went Gratia as she back up.

“Swim!? H-How? It’s too far and honestly if we climb down, it will be sundown and we’ll never-” Alphys stopped as she felt a brush of air past her. Gratia had taken dive first into the canyon and was already at the bottom, “Welp! Can’t be them, join them!”

“I’ll fly with Sophie,” went Grillby. No one had to worry about him since he was faster in air, but just wanted to keep up with his friends, “Alright, let’s go Skit!” went Asriel as he pulled him down with the rest of them.

Swimming fast alongside the river as they try speeding and dodging the boulders with the help of their wings, Sophie had been laughing as Grillby sped up trying to oust flight their friends. Before they all fell into the waterfall and met down near the forest floor, “up ahead! We should see Rock Wolf breaking the boulders!” went Asriel as all of them try running after him. Up ahead stood a dry looking mountain with a large reddish-brown wolf breaking rocks into rubbles with small gems littering the left side of the mountain, “hey Rock” shouted Gratia as she waved at the wolf that waved back.