Love on the Balcony

Lisa is a front liner and she lives on a apartment.while lisa is getting her clothes to the balcony and dance then mark was playing his drone whith camera on it and mark accidentaly caught in a video and lisa caught mark with a drone and lisa shouted to mark that:are you peaking on me.mark said:no its just that you were dancing on your balcony and i was just playing with my drone so my camera caught you cause pls miss next time you go dance in your balcony with no clothes just a towel wrapping you up be care full if somebody is peaking you good thing im not a maniac and mark laught then lisa said just shut up and go away you bratt and and doing side eye that angry girls do and mark is smilling cause he is like already falling in love. Then its night time when lisa is arrived at her apartment he bump to the guy the guy that she taugh he was peaking then losa said its you again untill now were still seing each other .the  mark said the truth is i didn't mean peaking you i was testing my new deliverd drone.Then lisa imediatley say sorry for him then they intruduced their self and became friends after a few days they bacame best friend but after that marc thinks he could tell lisa for having a date and tell here his feelings but beacuase of gcq they planned that they could just go to their balcony and set their dining table and to see each other clearly they do video call and that is how they planned their first date then mark tell lisa that i have feelings for you cause i think i love you already losa was so happy but that then lisa said am i'll gonna think about that cause my parents are strict.

Pls rate my story and wait for my part two thanks for reading this story