Chapter 13

.
.
.

"Who was that?" Type asked, his hand occupied by a glass of chilled water. He was barefooted in his pjs.

"Uh friend?" Win replied , his tone sounded more like a question.

Type tilted his head with  unimpressed expressions on his face "I saw you two kissing"

Win looked down for a split second, nodding, his head working hard to think "That was my girlfriend actually" Win replied, hastly.

"She dropped you off at this hour and went home alone?" Type knitted his eyebrows together, coming closer.

"I told you to buy me a car! Now see I gotta take favour from a girl" Win complaint, seeing a perfect opportunity to coax Type to buy him a car "Your little brother really wants to treat his girlfriend well na"

Although the lounge room was dim lighted but Type narrowed his eyes and extended his hand, gently touching Win's bruised lips.

"Phi hurts!" Win hissed , weakly pushing Type's hand away. Type stepped forward and held Win's collar, purposely pushing his shirt down.

Win glanced down and gasped. He himself didn't know his neck and shoulder was brutally marked.

"Thats some really bold girl you are dating" Type asked, his voice suspicious. "Tell the truth. You didn't get your self into something weird right? Did you perhaps go to.. a Prostitute?"  Type asked, his voice and face both showing worry.

"P'Type what are you talking about!" Win whined, feeling awkward "Why would I do that"

"You better not" Type warned him.

"I am not okay?" Win assured him, placing both his hands on Type's shoulders "And I'm really tired. I am going to bed"

Type nodded, attaching the glass back to his lips, watching Win jogged  towards his room.

Win went to his room and closed the door behind his back, cursing loudly. He ran to the nearby mirror and examined his neck,  furrowing his eyebrows at the sight.

His pale neck down to his chest was covered with maroon hickeys. Perhaps it looked like he was attacked by a wild animal.
.
.
.

Next afternoon, everyone was gathered in the garage, finalising everything. Small robberies like this had become their habit. None of them really felt anxious about this kind of task anymore and no matter how hard the matter looked, they always knew Bright will find a way out for them. The boy was simply God gifted intelligent.

He spread his hands on table, glancing at his fellows standing in front of him.

"Are we clear on everyone's position?"

They all nodded in sync, looking at the city map on table.

"Mork you enter first like a usual customer and you Dan" Bright shifted his glanced at him "You stay besides Gun as his left arm" Bright revised, saying the word ' left ' in English.

"Left?" Dan scrunched his nose. Mike who was actually the only graduate out of everyone leaned forward and whispered near Dan's ear " ซ้าย (saa-ee) (left) " 

Dan nodded as soon as the word in their native language fell into his ear. Bright glanced at them for the last time and leaned away from the table, adjusting the bluetooth in his ear, checking the working of device.