( 3 )

I was in my shop , putting out the most resent stuff i made . Sure maybe not much of people would be interested in voodoo . But atleast it is more taken seriousely then before the Radio Demon came . After all it was his main Power sourse and cause of that most demon tried to copy him . And cause of that i had more money and i took the Radio Demon more as a advertizment i never payed for . How Nice isn't it ?

As i had everything out someone came in , and who it was ? The Radio Demon Once again , how interesting . Why was he here again ? Even last time he only brought one doll , which wasn't really much ..

,, Good evening good fellow !" He said to me , it was morning but ok .
,, .. How Can i help you ?" I asked like i ask any other costumer .

,, I come to check if you have any new item that i might be interested in ofcourse !" He grinned as he walked Up to me and the place i put out the newest stuff . He looked trough them with a permenant grin , What a strange man . I went back to the counter which Made him looked at me and follow me with his eyes . His grin got bigger if that was posiable ..

,, Well then look around .." i said before began putting out the rest of the stuff behind the counter ..

He was looking at the same place Well atleast he Seen like it , he didn't noticed i Saw him look in the mirror where he was looking at me . Knowing these demons , he most likely will offer me a deal . How about no , i had enough deal demons around here and none could of give me an offer that i would sell my Soul to ..

,,You know good fellow your shop is quiet the eye catch but i don't see aby costumers " he grinned and looked at me , have you heared about ordering online old man ? I am older then this person here i know more about it then he does , plus i know What he is trying to do .
He thinks i don't have enough costumers and that means i don't have enough money . Pff , good try ..

,,It is early in the morning after All" i said not looking at him , he perked Up at that .

,, Well , do you get a.lot of costumers ?" He asked tittling his head with a smirk .
,, Not really but most of them order online" i told him now looking Up at him , he seemed to catch Up that i knew his plan .

,,Heh , your good i must udmit but not good enough .. i was gonna burn this place Down last time you know ~" he grinned evily .

,,What was stopping you ?" I asked
,,What ?" He asked
,,What was stopping you to burn this place Down ?" I asked him again ..

He was silent , he seemed like he didn't knew himself . It was interesting to see him caught off guard ..

To be continued ...