part 6

u mean Shukla industries ??"

"Yes.."

"Sidharth Shukla  of Shukla industries???"

"Yes!"

"He wants you to work for him?"

"Yes.."

"Sach me Sidharth shukla..???"

"50 bar bol chuka hu sara , YES!!" I said in dangerous tone.

"All right all right.. But sach me?? Sid-"

She stopped as I glared at her.
"So when are you starting??" She asked.

"Tomorrow.." I sighed.
"And what will you do??" She asked.

"What do you mean by that??" I asked her offended.

"I mean you can't do a single thing without messing it up!! You are good for absolutely nothing!!Wha-"

I smacked her arm.
"Ow!!pagal ...me tho sirf ek sach kaha ..!!" She shouted.

"If you are forgetting it Sara , let me remind you I was the one who used to register your fake attendance at school and University!!" I said defending myself.

"But that because you used to make me miss my lectures!!" She retorted.

"Doesn't matter!!" I said nonchalantly.

"But really?? Sid-"

"Ek aur bar tu ne fir se poocha na i will kill u sara..!!" I said pointing my index finger at her.

Right now, I'm sitting in my room with my bestttt friend Sara ali khan .

Sara ali khan💛

I told her whatever happened and also about my yesterday's prank. And we laughed like maniacs.

But that pink glitter is still on my face and in my hair!! It's too annoying! But doesn't matter!! All of us look the same!!🤣.. My brothers' expressions were totally worth it!!

Yes she does know about my little computer skills. But doesn't know about me being a hacker and hacking the freaking 'Shukla industries  aka kadoos's company's website.

Oh that kadoos!

"So, what's the plan??" She asked me.

"Un?" I asked.

"You know what I mean shehnaaz!! Don't act dumb!! I know you more than you know yourself!! Tu na zyada ban math...jaldi se batha tere dimag me kya kya chal raha he..." She said giving me a Just-stop-acting-innocent look..

"Yeah.. That was true though!! I have thought about couple of things.. but let's see..." I said and she smirked.

"What you have thought cupcake??" Kushal bhai  asked entering my room.

"Plans to annoy kadoo- i mean Shukla..?" I said.

"Un?" Kushal bhai asked confused.

"Nothing much Bhai.... Just don't worry!! Usko tho me dekh loongi ache se.." I said smiling.

"Hm hm.. Your sister can do nothing wrong!!" Sara said sarcastically.

"Was that sarcasm??" Kushal bhai  asked.

"Nahh!! It's Her normal speaking style!!" I said covering it up.

"Hey hey!! I have learned sarcasm from you!!" She retorted childishly!! Kushal bhai  laughed.

"Yeah yeah!! And you hate Karthik bhai !!" I said smirking stating impossible things.

Kushal bhai  looked at me suspiciously with his eyebrows raised.

Sara  glared at me.

Sara has this hugeeee crush on Karthik bhai !! Gouti knows about it as she is our common best friend but My rest three brothers don't. Or should we say, we don't think they know...

"She actua-" I started but Sara  shut my mouth with her hand and that blocked my words.

"Kuch nahi bhai...!! Nothing!! Ye pagal na kuch bi bol dethe he.." She said smiling.

Kushal bhai smirked but decided to drop the topic. I know he understood!! That smirk on his face!!

"Alright! I came to ask if you girls wanna join me in gardening.." He stated.
"Aaa raha hu bhai. !!" I said agreeing immediately! Gardening with him is my favourite!!

"Me bi" sara said.
She loves it too!!

"Let's go then!" He said and we followed him up to the terrace.

The terrace garden is filled with flowers and amazing plants!! It's the best place to have coffee with a book and kushal bhai of course!!

We sometimes do that!! Raghav bhai joins us too for coffee!

But Karthik bhai and Gouti  aren't allowed here for coffee!!
As I said before, Karthik bhai can mess anything up!!

So Brother doesn't trust him with his precious delicate babies!!

"Here!! Water those ones!!" He said pointing at the plants.

"Alright sir!!" Sara  said saluting him.
He chuckled.
We went to those plants and started watering them.

I delicately touched it's leaves.
"Hey baby!! Hello... Aww.. You are Soo beautiful..."

Kushal bhai says plants can understand the touch... If we talk with them and touched them lovingly, then they grow faster.

So yeah! This is what we do here!!
Sara also knows his way of watering and looking after them so she continued with the same.

"Sara! I need your help here!! Can you please trim these bushes??" Kushal bhai shouted.

"Aa raha hu bhai..! Hey Naaz! I will be back huh!" She said and went from there.

After I was done, I looked around.
Kushal bhai was planting new seeds, Sara was trimming the bushes.
I sighed and sat on the chair.

"Hey pagal !! Are you up there??" Karthik bhai's voice rang through the intercom.

I got up and went towards it.
"Yeah bhai...!! Garden me !!" I replied.

"I swear I hate you!" He said.

I understood the code.

"Oh! Okay! I hate you too!" I replied,"kushal bhai! I am going down.. I'm done with my part.." I called out for him.

"Alright Cupcake..." He said.

"Bye sara!!" I said and with that I patiently walked towards the door. As soon as I was out of sara and kushal bhai's sight, I ran towards karthik bhai's bedroom.

Without knocking, I entered his room to find him sitting on his bed.
I smiled mysteriously at him.

"Kya hua ab??" I asked him.
" Kuch nahi bas tumse baath karne ka man tha" bhai said

"Kya hua"

"Tu sure he na kal ki bare me i mean Shukla" bhai said little bit worried

"Offo bhai me tik hu...app ki chehre me ye serious mode acha nahi lag raha he.." i pinched his nose and run to my room

"Paaaaagal"......

That's for today aaaj humare sidnaaz one year hogaya he... 

Hamare sidnaaz hum logo ki jaan ... ek saal hogaya patha hi nahi chala....

Love u sidnaaz💓💓💓💓