9

One week later~

Swara POV

From today my life will change soon,from a bengali girl to a real marwari girl, from a daughter to a daughter in law, and from Swara Gadodia to Swara Sanskar Maheswari.
Soon I will take 7 vows with you before the holy fire and at that moment I swear to be with you forever. No one knows what will happen to my next life. But whatever it is I don't care, now the most important thing is the happiness of the people I love. It doesn't matter to me if I have to sacrifice my entire life for them. To be honest, I also never imagined this would happen in my life. I mean, I never imagined that Sanskar was the person God chose as my destiny. Since it's destiny, I can't do anything.

POV End

"Waah... Swara you look very beautiful" said Sharmista who just entered Swara's room. She looked surprised to find her daughter who looked very beautiful this morning. Her eyes sparkled until tears looked at the reflection of Swara's face in the mirror. "My daughter is a big girl, she will belong to someone else now" she said holding back tears.

Meanwhile, Swara just smiled and held her mother's hand tightly. "Maa... until whenever, even if I will live with other people or return to God, I will still be your daughter" said Swara smiling trying to hold back her tears. Swara turns and looks at her mother intently. "Don't have tears on my wedding day, I will get married not die" said Swara who tried to wipe the tears of Sharmista who was ready to come down from her place.

"Yes, we will have fun today"

They also laugh at each other

*****

Ritual after ritual has been carried out. Now is the time for Swara and Sanskar to walk around the holy fire 7 times
Ragini helps tie dupatta swara with sanskar cloth. After the cloth is tied swara and sanskar get up from their seat and start to surround the holy fire. The Pastor started chanting prayers at that time. After fourth round, priest asks swara who goes in front of sanskar. After finishing Swara and Sanskar return to their original seats.

"Now put on the mangal sutra and the sindoor" said the priest

Ragini walks to SwaSan and hands sanskar the tray of mangal sutra and sindoor. First sanskar takes mangal surta and puts it around swara's neck. After that, Sanskar put the sindoor in the part of Swara's hair. It is the final wedding ritual. The pastor told SwaSan to ask for blessings from his parents, and they obeyed the pastor's orders.

After completing all the wedding rituals, now is the time to say goodbye to her family. Swara and sanskar ask everyone's blessings in turn. When finished, Sanskar immediately led Swara who was still sobbing to get into the car that had been provided

After arriving at Maheswari mension, Swara and Sanskar also had to perform some more rituals. Sujata asks swara to spill the jug under her using her right foot. After that Swara had to put her feet on the red liquid there. Swara only smiles and does as Sujata ordered. After entering the house, ragini takes Swara to her room. While Sanskar sits downstairs chatting about business with Ram,Laksya and Durga Prasad

(sorry if there is a mistake in the ritual, I also don't really know how Indian marriages take place😂😂😂)

*****

Sanskar just came into the room with a tired face. His eyes fixed on a girl who was fast asleep in a bed wearing a wedding dress.

And yeah, that girl is swara.

Sanskar looks at her deeply, he thought about waking her up but he is not thinking about it because he knows that Swara is very tired. Sanskar immediately goes to bathroom to change clothes.