44

Yeonjun didn't even realise he had been partially dozing off in the tub until Soobin interrupted him with a question of where he wanted to go later that evening.

"What?" Yeonjun asked, looking up with eyes half closed, water dripping from the wet strands of hair.

"Were you even listening?" Soobin asked, pouting.

Yeonjun chuckled looking at his boyfriend's face. 'Sorry, I'm still not that awake yet."

"But you were the one who asked me to wake up weren't you?" Soobin said, folding his arms, the water splashing slightly at that action.

Yeonjun sighed, knowing this Soobin wasn't going to back down from this conversation that will go into a childish argument.

"Fine, fine, I'll... I'll make breakfast for you alright?" Yeonjun finally said as he rubbed his eyes, blinking a few times before opening his eyes fully. Soobin's fake angry expression melted into a gleeful one and smiled.

"I want some eggs and bacon."

'Alright, I'll go now, you take your time," Yeonjun smiled as he stood up, grabbing the towel hanging nearby and wrapped it around his torso.

Soobin gave a hum and stood up as well, carefully stepping out of the tub and draining it.

"You're finished already? You just got in a 5 minutes ago," Yeonjun asked while he dried his hair.

"Who said I was finished," Soobin replied, proceeding to filling the tub up with a new batch of water. Yeonjun watched from the side before making his way to the door.

"Hey could you open the cabinet and pass me the box on the top right?" Soobin asked. Yeonjun turned, flipped the door of the cabinet open and fished out the box on his tippy toes. Then he threw it to Soobin without even looking at what it was.

'You're going to run another bath right?" Yeonjun asked.

"That's right," Soobin smiled as he opened the package and placed the bath bomb in, which exploded into a kaleidoscope of rainbow.

"Are you kidding me..." Yeonjun huffed under his breath as he rummaged the fridge once more.

"No bacon, no eggs, no sugar, no bread... there must be a thief in the house taking the food!" Yeonjun exclaimed and scratched his head.

Guess I'll just run to the store nearby to get some food for breakfast at least, Yeonjun thought, reasoning with himself that he'll just order a delivery for lunch and dinner.

Closing the fridge, he stretched and walking back to their shared room, hearing the echos of Soobin's soothing voice singing in the shower.

Yeonjun smiled. He could just lay in bed and listen to the sweet sweet voice all day long...but he had to get going, before he really gets too lazy to do it.

Throwing the wardrobe door open, he grabbed a simple simple leather jacket to top over his white shirt, some ripped jeans and finished it off my tucking the ends of his shirt in.