𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬|𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙊𝙔𝘼ᵃⁿᵍˢᵗ

╭──────────╯•╰──────────╮

this is not a topic to be taken on a light note, if you're experiencing anything similar, please try getting professional help!

╰──────────╮•╭──────────╯

Nishinoya Yuu, the always energetic second year and the best voted libero in junior high. how could that guy end up with you? the always gloomy and quiet girl who wears turtlenecks under her shirt. you were his classmate ever since the first year and he noticed you even back then. let's just say that the energetic people always notice the vibe of the quiet ones and sadly for you, you became Nishinoya's target. and let me tell you that it is very hard to get rid of Nishinoya once he decides he likes you.

"(l/n)!" the boy with spiky hair yelled once he saw you walk towards the school gates. the school started just a week ago, you were still trying to fit in with the other first years even though you knew you can't. Nishinoya however, looked like he's been attending karasuno for years. people already recognized him in the halls, even second years and third years and he was quick to join the volleyball team and become their libero, the only positon they never had.

you jumped up at the sudden attention not only from the hyper boy, but also from everyone around you. your cheeks flushed and you tugged on the sleeves of your black turtleneck.

"can i walk you home?" Nishinoya asked once he caught up with you, grinning at you widely.

"b-but, we're not friends." you whispered and hung your head low to hide behind your (h/c) hair. Nishinoya's eyes widened at that but his smile was back soon.

"we're not friends yet! who says we can't be?"

since that day, you've been stuck with the boy. not like you complained. he was kind, always helped you study even though you were smarter than him. he always supported you and most of all, he was your first ever friend.

you had many sleepovers and hang out sessions where you just hid under blankets while it was raining and watched movies. you opened up to him, he was the first person you showed your smile to. he cherished those moments.

but he never even once asked you why you always wear long sleeves. so when that day came, it printed a crack on your friendship.

"hey (y/n)?" he asked with his arms behind his head while he was walking you home. you were walking on the edge of the sidewalk, trying to balance yourself and just hummed in response to let him know that you're listening. "why do you keep wearing that turtleneck? it's summer, you must be hot. why don't you take it off?"