Izuku info

Welcome to my Crest hero hop you like this story

Name: Izuku midoriya

Age 16 (former)  26 (Current)

Age 16 (former)
26 (Current)

QUIRKS: One For All master 100%

Blackwhip: Blackwhip grants Izuku had the ability to produce black energy tendrils from his arm and command them at will.

Float: Float allows Izuku to levitate and suspend him in mid-air.

Element:Izuku is able to control all 8 elements
(Fire, Water, wood, Earth, metal, Lightning, Wind, dark, light).

Instinctan: ultimate technique Izuku separates his consciousness from his body, allowing it to move and fight independent like a martial artist's thoughts and emotions

Matter Absorption - Izuku he is able to absorb materials like wood, stone, and metal and change his body to change its density to follow suite, increasing his strength and durability.

Alchemist: Izuku can transmute chemical elements changing the elements whatever is state are solid,liquid,gas, or plasma

Counter: lets Izuku reflect an attack sent at him back at their user with added power or if Izuku take damage after Izuku has taken enough damage, he charges his arms, leg or Katana with power and strikes his enemy with it or With his palm facing an incoming attack, Izuku folds his thumb and little finger. He then, rather than reflecting attacks, completely disperses the attacks used against him.

Physical Abilities

Genius Intellect - While his intellectual ability in academic studies is average, Izuku has proven himself to be an extremely clever genius in engineering. He has immense scientific knowledge which was self-taught from manga, anime, movies, video games, heroes and villains.

Master Inventor - Izuku is an extremely resourceful and innovative inventor, combining his scientific knowledge learned from countless manga, anime, and movies, video games, heroes and villains with his transmutation skill to create various powerful technomagical weapons and other advanced powered machinery similar to Earth's modern military technology as well as science fiction technology.

Master Craftsman: Izuku has trained his craftsmanship as a Synergist to uttermost perfection, due to his earliest attempts to create modern firearms which are extremely difficult to create in comparison to swords and armors, eventually succeed after countless trial and error.

Master Marksman - Like Earth's military soldiers, Izuku is naturally gifted in in the uses of firearms, having mastered them all on his own while in the Forest.

Stealth Expert - Due to his mastery of his "Hide Presence"Izuku is capable of masking and manipulating his presence to avoid detection.

Expert Artist - Izuku would apply his artistic skills into drafting maps for exploring the new world and blueprints for his weapons and devices.