Part 2: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭

"𝐑𝗼𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝗼𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝗼𝐲𝐚𝐥"

.
.
.

The trip sure was long and tiring and extremely hot.

"Are we almost there?" Paimon panted.

Kaeya raised an eyebrow.

"Why don't you just get on the horse?" He suggested.

Paimon huffed and crossed her arms "well I didn't think this trip was going to be 7 hours long!".

Suddenly Kaeya stopped and pointed at a small forest clearing.

"Over there we should find the portal that will save us about a week of travel"

The two hopped off of the horses and led them to the circle.

7 tress had 7 markings of each element.

"That one is Hydro" Kaeya pointed out "it can only be activated by a Hydro vision".

Aether tilted his head "but we don't have any Hydro users here".

Kaeya smirked "we may not have a Hydro user but we do had elemental arrows that can mimic the same thing" he said drawing his bow.

He shot the Hydro arrow clean into the center of the tree which lit up in blue veins.

A blue portal appeared awaiting them.

"Wow I didn't know you could do that!" Paimon said enthusiastically.

"We knights have to learn how to use many different weapons just in case something every happens" he said.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? The portal won't last forever" he smiled and led his horse behind him until he portal.

Paimon flew in after him leaving Aether alone.

"Well, ok then" he said entering the portal.

In the blink of an eye he appeared in warm sand that covered his body.

"Wow! So this is Andraos!" Paimon smiled as she looked at the city miles away from them.

"How long will it take to get there?" Aether asked dusting himself off.

Kaeya shrugged "dusk if were quick".

Paimon began to fan herself "it's so hot! I thought this was the city of Hydro, did we got through the wrong portal?" She asked.

Aether shook his head "no this is Andraos, city of Hydro. Ironic I know"

Kaeya chuckled "we better hurry unless we want to be cooked alive"

•••

The three travelers stumbled their way through the large gates of the sandy city.

As they walked down the streets many citizens eyed them up and down.

Never before had they seen anyone wear such exotic clothing other than the higher ups.

"Who are you?" Asked a small child.

Her clothes were tattered and she was very malnourished.

"Little girl, were do you suppose we would find King Gustav?" Kaeya asked vending down to her height.

"The King? In his palace of course" she said pointing a single finger up at the large palace.

Before they left the girl grabbed onto Aethers pant leg.

"Y-you can't leave!" She said nervously.

Suddenly a bright flash of green light burst throughout the city.

"Ah! Hide!" She screamed and dragged Aether behind a large crate.

Aether popped his head out from behind the crate and saw a man.

His long black hair waved slightly in the wind and his bright green eyes shined like jewels.

"J-Judas!" Stuttered a woman how quickly knelt down.

(It's basically Jadar from magi lmao)

"Eh? A peasant, how disgusting" he said kicking her out of his way and strutting down the paved street.

"W-Who was that?" Paimon stuttered in a hushed voiced.

"That's king Gustav's sorcerer, Judas" the girl whispered.

Aethers eyebrows furrowed but before he could say anything he was pulled away from behind.

"Kaeya?"

Kaeya held a single finger to his mouth "did you see him? Steer clear of that man"

Aether nodded before clearing his throat.

"So where are we going to stay?" He asked.

"I saw an inn somewhere around here, maybe we can check in there for tonight" Kaeya said pulling out a pouch of Mora.

"Then we can visit the King tomorrow"

᯽᯽᯽