Part 3: 𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞"

.
.
.

A small room sheltered the three travelers for the night.

It was old and run down but it was all they had.

"Well I'll sleep here" Kaeya said laying down on the only bed.

Aether nodded and too got settled in under the covers.

Paimon slept a an extra pillow but she wasn't exactly the most comfortable.

After about 20 minutes of whining and she was out.

Captain Kaeya and Paimon were both fast asleep but Aether just couldn't shake off that Judas guy.

It was wrong to abuse power like that.

But what could he do?

He closed his eyes and dreamt about reuniting with his sister which calmed him down enough to drift into a sweet sleep.

•••

"Hey get up sleepy head!" Paimon whined and continued to mess with her friends face.

"Aether get up!!!" She said smacking him in the forehead which caused him to jolt up and throw the poor girl across the room.

"Oops sorry Paimon" he chuckled lightly.

"Yeah yeah very funny" she huffed and dusted herself off.

"Kaeya says that he's exploring the city and says to be back here in 3 hours" she said "where should we go?"

Aether shrugged "I don't know but I'm hungry, let's find something to eat"

Paimon jumped at the idea "what a great idea traveler! Let's do that!"

Aether chuckled and kicked off the covers.

"Let's go"

•••

Paimon sat atop Aethers shoulders as the two of them walked through the countless venders selling many things.

Who knew the Agrabah marketplace would be so busy at this early hour.

"Fresh sunsettas! Picked from the trees of Mondstadt!" Shouted one man.