Don't you Dare!

The Pictures and the Character's don't belong to me

Holy war

Meliodas POV

I see the mega ark filled with Demon's and my eyes widen.

"Ludosciel you bastard" I say and run faster to the frontline.

"What is Ludosciel doing?" Asks Gloxinia and looks up.

"He is flying to the commandments " Drole answers.

"Who is that?" Asks Gloxinia confused and I looked up,My eyes widened again.

"That's my brother" I whisper and fly between Zeldris and Ludosciel.

"What are you doing Demon scum?" Ludosciel says and I narrow my eyes.

"I allowed you many things,Ludosciel. Hurt me,my kind,everything I hold dear but this is where I draw the line" I say angry Demon Mark activated.

"You joined us for this" Ludosciel says angry.

"No I didn't. I just wanted the war to end but I dare you, hurt my little brother and you won't leave this battlefield alive! I don't care if you think that this is an act of betrayal,my family is where I draw the line, consequences be damned." I say and I see Ludosciel seething with rage.

"Then I will kill you now" Ludosciel says and after he said that he collapsed, only able to stay in the air because of Sariel.

"Hey, no hate. I am the Commandment of benevolence after all,or did you forgot that?" I asks smiling at them.

"You know fully well that even Mael can't win against me. So either leave or die here and now" I say with the Commandments in my back.

"We leave" says Tarmiel with gritted teeth. When they were out of range I turned around and got takled in a hug.

"Brother" I hear Zeldris sighing happily.

"Zel,are you ok? You're not injured are you?" I ask trying to see if he's injured.

"No,I am fine, thanks to you" Zel said and leans more into me. I looked up to face the rest of the Commandments.

"Guys,I'm sorry. I thought I could end the war like this but I only made it worse. I hope you can forgive me" I say ashamed.

"You are forgiven the Demon King didn't banish you. He said you had 3 weeks to be the old you again till you get punished. It happened to some demons,they loose their course." Monspiet says neutral.

"Still,I'm sorry.... Where are father and Estarossa?" I ask quietly.

"Their in the Demon Realm,Zeldris managed to get through with us. They're waiting for you" Galand says and I create with my Darkness wings while holding Zeldris to me.

The others followed me and my brother to the Demon Realm. When I got back in the Castle I was again takled with Zeldris still in my arms.

"Mel" Estarossa says happily smiling brightly.

"Esta,I'm so happy to see your well. I apologise for what I did" I say and hug him to me.

I smile fondly,protecting my brothers and keeping them safe, that is what I do.

This is home,this is were I belong.