GOLIATH (part 2)

Staring up at the white ceiling, nurses came in only once in while to bring food and check up on him. Aarron came in after two days of him being there. He cold only recall seeing what white clothes he wore, and a single sentence that he said "he is scum upon this earth, a mistake, and its best that we killed Woden. That is what Maho Nishizumi said to me before riding off back to japan"

And the last thing wooden did was put a block towel over his head, grabbed a bright red sharpie, and drew a smiley face on it.

His radio voice then changed from its happy tone to one of no emontion, no incentive, no life."I will stop at nothing, I will remove people who try to stop me like nothing, cause I Have not a thing to lose"

Aarron knew Woden couldn't see through the towel, and he put on a wide sinister grin.

He got into his plane, the piolet started up the engine, and they were off into the horizon. Kuchirikato watched silently and remembered a memory so faded that his mind simply replaced parts of it with a replica.

A dark hooded figure was carrying him in a basket and then abandoned him on a bench facing the ocean. Mourning was soon coming as the stars began to fade, and he could finally see the waves. The sunset was beautiful, and it was the only Japanese sunset he would see until he returned for the Parabellum.

Aarron, the man who said he rescued him came up to him. He didn't understand English but would soon be taught it as Aarron brought him back to America. He taught Kuchrikato about his family, the dishonor he had as an abandoned child. He felt ashamed, betrayed by many. That was until Aarron taught him how to redeem himself.

"you need to eliminate the family bloodline in order to cleanes you and your futures," Aarron said as Kuchirkato bowed to him with his sword.

He replied back "I will not falter great one, I will cleanse myself for I need to be in order to achieve honor"

Woden and Kuchirikato knew their purposes and history of thus self well, but Hamen knew more, he knew a dangerous amount.

He had to keep two parts of him in check, the part he wore when around others, and the one he kept when he thought to himself. His bedroom was located on top of the TOG II. Originally not supposed to be there, he ordered his students to set it up on top anyway so he could sleep above the ground and have privacy.

He the privacy he used with purpose.

Going inside, and shutting the door behind him, he was quick to get to work. Bringing out his chest which contained books of the parabellum he had been taught. Located underneath was a secret compartment, one you would know was there unless you were Hamen himself.

Getting out the book that was hidden, he opened it up and talked in his mind. The slightest whisper of him spilling his resentment towards the Parabellum would get him shot for sure. Getting the information that he needed was a leap on its own. Before he knew of the Parabellums evil, he snuck into Aarrons archives during the night to learn more, and copied one the entries and important information he found. Putting it all together to self educate, he realized little by little, piece by piece of the dreaded puzzle, of what the Parabellum actually was to him, Kuchirikato, and Woden.

Hacking was to another one he did once he knew. going in deeper and deeper as he became more skilled at it.

"Conflict in words are rising" he spoke in his head as he wrote it down on a blank page, and there weren't many left.

"I don't know how to escape, I have gone so deep into the hole of Parabellum, that slipping up now means death" he sharpened his pencil once more and went on.

"what they both went through is a truth made up of lies"

On the bottom of the page, he wrote."I have no answer yet to who is the angel, and who is the demon. A lie they are living, will take many innocent lives. I can't stand to watch it, even it means standing alone. I will go to hell for not doing anything, but go up to heaven if I fight back." He put a period on the end and was done for today.

Flipping to the end page which read on the top."END OF THE PARABELLUM"

He wandered if he would make through to write on that last page, the end of his documentation. Would it be six feet under, six feet above with a nose around his neck, or lying on the surface with holes in him.

.

.

.

.

What will become of him, and Aarron. Angel vs Demon. Truth vs Lie. Had now began is awakening.