8. Aboard

(LMAO SORRY FOR THAT, IT WAS SO FUNNY I JUST HAD TO- ANYWAY)

It was the day of the voyage to the Dark Continent. Everyone watched on TV as the Princes and the King got into the Black Whale. The troupe members had split up and went their separate ways about 4 days ago. They all agreed to meet up once the ship started it's journey.

"Remember your names."

(Yn) drew nearer to the ship. There was people staring at her as well. When she got up to the check in they asked for her name. She replied and the man seemed uneasy.

"What's your-"

'I didn't want to have to do this but Restrained Soul.'

"Nevermind you may go in."

(Yn) successfully made it in. She walked passed a group of tall men.

'Are they mafia members? They're so weak i could kill them in a second.'

(Yn) continued to look around and noticed that mostly all the people there were men. One group in particular had the same tattoo, they were nen users.. She stood by a wall and observed everyone there, they all seemed on edge. She was to focused to notice Nana walking towards her.

"Have you spotted him yet~"

"Huh? Oh no not yet."

"The others are planning to meet up later once the ship is on the move~"

(Yn) moved from the wall. "Alright I'll keep looking aro-"

"May I join you?~" she grabbed (yn's) hand.

"Uh sure." (Yn) said wiggling her hand out of hers. 'Why do i feel like something bad is going to happen?'

"Do you feel uncomfortable around me?~" They walked around.

(At this point you guys are talking in whisper tone cuz yk people can be chismosos- nosy people)

"Uh yeah I guess. By the way how did we even get in I didn't pay attention to that whole speech el hefe said." (Yn) lit a cigarette. 'I need to change the subject, damn it did I say el hefe she won't know what that means.'

"Who's hefe?~"

"I meant the boss."

"Oh~ The Kakin royal started to accept general public passengers a week or two ago, but the boss forgot apparently~"

"Yeah that makes sense, they lost 2 members during that time." They made a right turn.

"Wait really?~ How did you know that?~"

"Illumi told me." (Yn) still felt eyes on her.

"How tall was the guy we're looking for again~"

"Uh taller than 6'1"

"You're uneasy, is something wrong?~"

"Someone has been keeping an eye on me since I was in line to enter." She walked at a slower pace.

"I noticed them too, but I can't pinpoint them~"

"It might be him."

"Should we split up~"

"No I think we should keep an eye out for each other. We should warn the others as well."

"I've sent the message~"

'That was fast.' "Should we ask people about him yet or not?"

"I think we should wait for the boss to give us an order~"