18 (mikes dead $mut)

backstory*
you just turned 18 and you moved to LA with your bestfriend. you had a crush on mikes dead for a really long time so you decided to dm him.
end of backstory*

y/n-"but he's sooo hot"
your bestfriend(tatiana)
t-"well then dm him"
i laugher and grabbed my phone i went to his insta and i was about to type then i hesitated.
y/n-"what should i say, like wanna fuck" me and her both laugh
t-"sure say it"
i typed "hey i'm in LA wanna fuck?" i sent it and turned my phone off.

6:00pm
me and tatiana we're watching tv in our apartment living room. my phone dinged and i saw mike sent a dm.
y/n-"oh my goddd he sent me a message back"
t-"open it!"
i opened it and my jaw dropped
y/n-"he said yea sure how old are you?"
i replied i just turned 18
we were talking and he said how about i come and pick you up?
y/n-"he wants to come and pick me up ahhh" i scream and run to my room, tatiana sat on my bed.  y/n-"omg what should i wear"
t-"wear like something cute but sexyy" i laugh and look through my closet and pick an outfit:

  y/n-"omg what should i wear"t-"wear like something cute but sexyy" i laugh and look through my closet and pick an outfit:

i put this outfit on with a long black cardigan.
y/n-"how do i look?"
t-"ouuu sexy mamas" we laugh and i did light makeup knowing i'm bout to get my shit rocked (😂)   

7:36pm
i sent mike my address and he said he was on his way. i squeal and i get super nervous.
y/n-"i can't believe he responded and like wants to do it im so nervous"
t-"you'll be fine"
we walk doin stairs and hear a knock at the door. i get so nervous and have so many butterfly's.
i open the door to see a mike,
m-"hi, are you y/n?
y/n-"yes that's me" i smiled and turn back and hug tatiana.
t-"text me when you get there have fun be safe, love you"
y/n-"love you to byeee"
i walk out the door and mike was in front of me
m-"so you look really good" he chuckles nervously
y/n-"t-thank you" i stutter nervously
y/n-"s-sorry i'm s-so nervous"
m-"it's totally fine"
we get in his car and his hand immediately grabs my thigh, i blush.
m-"so what made you decide to just randomly ask to fuck?" i laugh
y/n-"well i've liked you for a while and i guess just said fuck it and be like i wanna fuck him" we both laugh.
m-"well thanks, how long have you liked me or my music?"
y/n-"for a pretty long time since like sophomore year "   he smiles. we reach his house which i thought was gonna be far from mine but it was only 30 minutes.
i text tatiana that i'm here and get out of the car and follow him to the door. he opens the door for me and i thank him. we walk into his room.
m-" so are you sure you wanna do this?"
y/n-"yea just give me a second to like get comfortable, if that's okay"
m-"of course take your time" i sat my purse down on his bed and wonder around his room (we at the slap house btw, no one is home)
i look at a tank full of small snakes
y/n-"aww they're so cute" mike comes beside me
m-"wanna hold one?" i nod and he opens the lip a brings a small green one out i hold out my hands. the snake crawls around my fingers to my arm.
m-"you seem very calm" i chuckle
y/n-"yea i have a snake of my own"
m-"really, what kind"
y/n-"it's a ball python, her name is biscuit" he laugh and opens the lid, i up the snake back in and he closes the lid.