Weres my happy ever after and my prince charming😔💔

Elena POV
"Oh shit Larray run"Jaden said. "Larray can i have a word with you" I said. "No you can not" he said. "You know I'm gonna go to my room and let my anger out before I punch something." I said. "Don't break anything" my dad said. I went to my room and I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning I got ready and I went downstairs I grabbed an apple and ate it then I walked to school I got to school and I went up to Ashton. "Look at heather she's so pretty" he said looking at her as she walked by. "Yeah she is" I said I felt sad I liked him but I guess he didn't. We went to all of our classes in one of our classes Ashton gave me his hoodie because I was cold and he said he had a sweater in his backpack we got to lunch and the whole lunch room sat in a circle on the floor we were gonna play truth or dare Ashton sat next to heather. It was my turn. It was the senior who asked me and Ashton if we were dating. "Truth or dare" she asked. "Dare" I said. "I dare you to kiss Ashton." She said. I got up and kissed him he kissed back then I sat back down everyone went and I looked at Ashton he gave heather his sweater and I was still in his hoodie. After school I walked home and as I walked home i cried I wish I was heather she was so pretty and all the boys wanted her. I got home and I went inside and I was still crying. "Woah why are you crying" my dad said. "Some mistakes get made that's ok cause in  the end it's better for me that's the moral of the story" I said. I walked up to my room and laid on my bed and cried then I heard people. "Is she ok" I heard and I knew that voice it was ashton. "She's in her room you can go up there" I heard my dad say. He came into my room. "Are you ok" he asked. I got up. "Why would you ever kiss me" I asked. "What" he said confused. "I'm not even half as pretty as her" I said. "Who are you talking about" he said confused. "You gave her your sweater but it's just polyester but I know you like her better" I said. "Oh your talking about heather" he said. "Yeah do you have a crush on her" I asked. "Yeah why" he said. Great just great I start to like someone and then once everything is perfect it goes bad and something has to ruin it I guess there really is nothing as a happy ending. "Can you leave i have home work to do." I said. "Um yea sure" he said. "Oh and here" I said as I take off his hoodie I gave it back to him and he left and I just cried my eyes out. "ELENA DINNERS READY" I heard my dad yell. I got up my eyes were red and puffy from crying I went downstairs and sat at the table. "What's up with you" josh asked. "Nothing" I said. I didn't eat I just kept playing with my food. "Are you gonna eat" my dad asked. "No" I said. "Eat please" he said. "I said I don't want to" I said raising my voice a little bit. "Don't raise your voice at me" he said. "I'm going to my room"  I said. "No your not leaving this table till you eat."he said. "I guess I'm gonna be sleeping here." I said. "What was that thing that you told me earlier" he said. All the boys were looking at me. "Some mistakes get made that's ok because in the end it's better for me it's the moral of the story" I said. "And why were you crying when you got home" he said. Really he had to talk about this now in front of the boys. "Because I can" I said. "Tell me" he said. "No" I said. "Now" he said. "CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE HAVE YOU NEVER GOTTEN YOUR HEART BROKEN BECAUSE WHEN I DO WHICH IS LITERALLY EVERY TIME I LIKE A BOY I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE OK SO LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled. All the boys looked at me shocked. I got up and walked to my room and locked the door.