chapter 2: Aurias Once Upon a Time

This world consists of two parts upper and lower although the history of the beginning of the world has been lost throughout time a general story is known that the lower world was sealed away due to demon invasion and the rise of the demon king and his lords. The upper world where we live has been at peace for over a century now and its inhabitants consist of demi-human and human they live separately because of the great Waste Wars which happened 900 years ago where both sides agreed to seas fire and live separate sides of the world. Both sides agreeing to never come in contact and never hunt down the other. Demihuman being more skeptical of human being considering they started the War decided to erect a barrier around their kingdoms that prevent human entry. 500 years later humans split off into faction kingdom based on magic resources wealth and race to avoid infighting etc. There are 5 great kingdoms with each their own specialty, the kingdom of Boru's matriarchy and earth, the Kingdom of Quinn a military state proficient in all types of combat magic and weaponry, the Farus kingdom of fire and ice magic and mastery, Laya the kingdom of wind and air magic specialty in travel and flying magic, and finally this kingdom of Aurias of water and healing magic, unfortunately, healing magic been lost to times and bloodlines so we now specialize in science and medicine and research combined with magic. The magic specialties of dark and light magic belong to all races only specific rare individuals in each the demon demi and humans can use them. Although no one has seen the demon race in eon it been said there was a great war between lower world demon and the upper demi and human the story goes that they banded together to banish them to the lower world under the surface of the earth it was then sealed by both side magic the seal supposed to renew every 500 yrs. It was said that before the seal upper and lower world lived together in harmony that was the Harmonious age with magic portal throughout the land giving access to all upper and lowers to each side of the world but something happened that sparked a war which lasted for 100 years this was the Age of Destruction which birthed magical beast it all ended in the lower world is sealed away. Unfortunately, the war between the upper world demi and humans started the Carnal Age which lasted for 200 years once they agreed on separation in came the centuries of peace we are now in the Magical age birth and return of new and old magic of all kind.

The magical beast is creatures that were rumored to be leftover from the waste war with the demons eons ago some even say that magical beats are mutated forms of all the races contaminated by unknown magic from space. Others thinks is an experiment gone wrong with a mixture is different race DNA like demi-human infected with demon blood and dark magic the ones that went out of controlled and didn't die Rome the earth mass producing and evolving. Their now just simple beast with no higher intellect.

The demi race did something similar they split by species into tribes' some wolves, elves, beast, dwarfs', fairies, with each race having subspecies, each race was under 1 leader appointed by the masses and they all fall under 1 kingdom elected by the each of the chief-tons of the races the generals. Demi lived under a magic protective and invisible shield because humans couldn't be trusted to abide by their own laws especially if they kill their own kind. They started kidnapping demi and using them as slaves in the last 2 centuries when they just started going out of their bubble. But now demi basically extinct or rare creature's because they hardly ever seen and they never leave their territory.

This is the kingdom of Aurias a matriarchy ruled by a Queen of regal and their male consorts a monarchy for over 300 years. There is also called the kingdom of water because large water reserves and high compatibly with its citizens the element of the country produces a high and large rate of water mages. The 1st queen was a water mage she founded this country because it was an area littered with magical springs. in the early years of the kingdom, the properties of the springs were eternal with a variety of healing and rejuvenation with two types of regular springs and hot springs all throughout the kingdom. Now there been monopolized by the upper class and royals only undiscovered and small low-town springs are available to help the commoners. This is the Magical or as some call it the Mythical age of advanced magic and magical technology. The look of the kingdom is victorian London gold red and white the entire set barrier formation circular and getting smaller as you get to the inner city where the altitude rises like a mountain.