Author's Note

So......this is my very first story here on Wattpad.

It's an Inazuma Eleven fanfiction, meaning that I don't own anything but the plot and my minor OCs.

Below are some important notes that will help to clear up any misunderstandings in the story.

- This story falls under both the categories of Mystery and Horror. Please keep the features of these genres in mind while reading and commenting.

- This story will use the English dub names of the characters instead of the Japanese as it is both easier and clearer in my opinion.

- In this story, Bryce Whitingale (Suzuno Fuusuke) is a girl.This is only because he looks so much like a female that I decided to make him one. It is not for shipping purposes.

- Torch, Debolin, and Gazel (Burn, Desarm, and Gazelle) will be referred to by their alien names while Xavier and Jordan (Hiroto and Midorikawa) will be referred to by their normal names. This is mostly because Gazel is a girl in this story but also because I find it easier to refer to them by their alien names.

-Fideo, Teres, and Garshield will be the only ones referred to by their Japanese names in this story rather than their English dub names (Paulo, Thiago, and Zoolan Rice respectively) as I find the Japanese names more suitable for them.

- No shipping is present, implied, or hinted in this story. I do not appreciate any comments regarding the topic. Please keep them to yourself.

Now, for the most important thing.

The Comment Section is meant for readers to share their opinions and views on a story. It is also meant for feedback and general interaction. It is NOT a place for offensive language of any type, neither towards the author nor other readers.

Please keep your language respectable even during criticism.

Any comments containing offensive language in any format (using symbols or abbreviation) or their derivatives will be deleted and a message will be sent to their owner. If their writer continues to post offensive comments, I will not hesitate to mute them.

However, comments containing criticism, feedback, and even pure hate are acceptable-so long as they are clean.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and enjoy the story!
____________________________________
This story is dedicated to my wonderful family who have helped me and supported me through every step of the writing process.