Chapter 1

"Sit down." Rudan points to a seat and you reluctantly step in front of him, sitting down and looking up confused. "Did I do something?" He grins menacingly, crossing his arms and placing his weight on his right hip. "You'd like to know wouldn't you? You'd like me to tell you exactly what happened and why I'm pissed so you could apologize and make it all better right?" He bends down, smiling to himself as he leans in, placing his finger underneath your chin, his breath tickling your nose as you squint up at him. "You'd like to feel comfortable and know you're in the right wouldn't you?" He laughs. "That's why I'm not going to tell you." He slides his tongue to the corner of his mouth, eyeing you pretentiously. "I'm going to let you sit here and suffer." He looks down your shirt, his eyes slipping over your chest as he brings his hand to your crotch and begins sliding his fingers lightly over it, well aware that you're being turned on and trying his best to keep up the strong facade. "I'm going to let you squirm in confusion while I plant kisses up your neck; and make you wonder what's hiding behind my lips as they're tangled with yours. You're going to beg me to slow down, to give you a chance to breath." He raises his eyebrows, smiling in amusement. "But I won't." He moves in, his lips centimeters from yours and his tongue almost taunting you as it slides over his teeth and an atmosphere of arrogance follows him. "I'm going to force you to sit here," he slides his hand up your shoulder, behind your head, lifting your hair off of your neck and tangling his fingers in it. "And darling, I'm going to fuck you until you forget how to breathe altogether."