Chapter II

In the midst of his anguish, the king remembers the story that his father had told him when he was a child back in the age of 12:
(Flashback or analepsis)
My son, it's about time I told you the true story of our family.
For centuries, our ancestors had lived a long era of peace, their people were united and maintained their ideals and customs, their kings, ruled with justice and compassion, the laws they governed were strict but necessary to maintain harmony both between our ancestors as well as the beings with whom they shared their lands.
Because of this, this was a place full of magic, full of wealth and animals of all kinds, never seen before, in addition to a varied vegetation that even flourished in the villages.
But so much beauty, it attracted unwanted attention:
Dark magicians, vile beings and
thirsty for power.
Even with all their might, our ancestors could not cope with their dark powers; there were too many, hundreds of dark wizards with great powers that destroyed all life and absorbed all the magic in their path.
When there was no hope left, the Phoenix the spirit of fire, seeing our humble people who once flourished thanks to their efforts and the kindness of their inhabitants being destroyed by ambitious and cruel beings, gave us a gift: The hope that we needed.
He himself plucked one of his golden feathers and cast a spell:
"From the brightness of the sun, what splendor is your heart, hope will return to the place where it was born" ...
Then, the feather flew through the air to fall on some being who had a compassionate, humble, just and loyal heart and a will stronger than fire.
After traveling almost to every corner of our house, the feather fell on a humble peasant woman, the instant it fell, that young woman's hair turned crimson and her eyes turned golden like fire, and the gift of summer : the fire.
Then the wind blew in her face and told her where to go:
To the queen's palace, where the dark wizards now housed.
With her great power, the young peasant woman managed to defeat the leader of the dark mages and banished the rest of her followers, warning them never to return.
The rightful queen, who had been a prisoner in her own castle, ruled again; but since she had no heir or heir and the king had perished in combat against the leader of the dark magicians, she decided to name the young heroine as her successor.
After a long time, she was crowned queen and ruled the kingdom with justice and compassion, restoring peace and prosperity.
But in her being, she still carried the magic of fire, which she transmitted to her descendants:
We, many of our relatives, have barely managed to create simple sparks or manage to regenerate from a few small scratches; It is not the minimum expression of the power of that young woman.
But Hernán, my son, if in some generation someone is born with that power in yours or in the future, I don't know what could happen, their gifts may be too many for this world.
A power like that of fire ...
Fire is essential for life, without the fire of the stars like the sun there would be no life, but in the wrong hands it can cause a lot of damage; especially if the bearer does not know how to control his anger or rage.
Be very careful, if any of your children are born with this ability, you better get rid of them.
(Back to the present).
The king paces the room thoughtfully, thinking.
A week later, the king enters the room and says directly to the queen: That child has a gift that can destroy everything we have achieved for years; Sorry, but you can't stay here.
The queen responds: It's because of what your father said. True?
Now listen to me well, I will not abandon my son, he will be King Ignisun and will rule with justice and compassion as his predecessors once did - said the queen - if it is true that he has any power that can harm, then I will do I will do everything possible so that he can control that power, I will not hide his powers from his people, I will not lock him under four keys, repressing his gifts and talents, because if I do he will never have the courage and confidence. to control their powers; I will call on the best sorcerers and wizards to teach him to control his power.
I'm not giving up, a mother never does and I'm sure neither does he.
That said, the king was shocked upon hearing his wife's words.
He was weighing for a while and said:
Agree; but a single catastrophe that he provokes on his own account, he will be banished.- warned the king.
Then he got up and left the room, disoriented, came back and said: One more thing, nothing of the history of his powers leaves this realm. It is clear?
For my part it is fine- replied the queen.
To be continue...

Note: From now on this story will be updated every 7 days.