ᴏɴᴇ

Jhream LeILahni . $$___________________$$

                                                                                 $$___________________$$

I woke up  hearing stomping and screaming coming from my youngest sister's room .

I got up making my way to her room while checking my brother's room just to see him still sleeping.

I slowly close his door just to walk into my sister's room and see her fighting our cracked out stepfather off of her.

I hurried up and ran and jumped on his back while hitting him in the face next thing you know his body dropped to the floor .

I looked up to see my brother holding a gun with tears in his eyes , this was his first time ever shooting a gun or holding one period . 

My Mother came home from doing god knows what , she's never home only time shes here is when she needs some more money from our step Father he got  her hooked on drugs a couple months after they met and she's been out and about ever since . 

Out of nowhere my mom started attacking my little brother hitting him with everything she could find while yelling at us telling us to all to get out .

I ran to help my sister up and we packed up our stuff to made it look like we were never here . i called my sister on my dads side and told her everything that happened and she said we could come stay with her and our father .

We didn't grow up with our father Because he was a really big king pin and she said she would set him up if he didn't let us go her i guess his freedom was more important than us knowing who he was my older sister jade don't have the same mom as us our dad her mom is still together .

After about 3 hours on the bus we Arrived at the Federal Hill bus station. I was so happy to be home, i typed in the address my sister gave me on my GPS and began to walk in that direction it was far but it was worth it.

My siblings were complaining the whole walk so I pulled out my headphones and played Brent Faiyaz the rest of the walk until we got there.

When we got there it was a beautiful home in the suburbs. I was scared to knock so my brother did when the door opened anger ran through my body and I flipped.

4 hours later

I woke up in a beautiful pink room filled with Chanel then i remembered i was at my dad house. I got up to go see if my siblings are okay. I walk down the stairs and  see my dad and a beautiful dark skin woman sitting with them. They all looked like a big happy family. I was just happy to see Jhordyn and Jhakari smiling but i still needed answers from my dad.

We sat and talked for hours. My dad explained everything and why he didn't come after us. I can say the talked help alot it healed one of the million scar's on my heart.  Im now happy with life and have a reason to live.

GO FW "hood trophies " PLEASE THANK YOUUU

VOTEEEEE

Comment share your opinions 💙.

BYEE- DaDon's 💙.