Chapter 2

After that one first kiss me and Bill hung out a lot more although it gets a little annoying when he still calls me Gears like I get it Kinda I was a robot but I'm not anymore so it's kinda annoying but I love him we kissed often.

>>In the shack at weirdmageddon<<

I was sitting on the couch thinking of Bill he was so sweet and loving how could he turn into this I went over to the window I saw creatures coming through a giant portal and everyone built something they were turning the Mystery Shack into a giant robot I ignored them they wanted to exterminate Bill but however I still loved him I layed down on the couch, Dipper walked up to me. "Y/n are you okay?" I turned my head to face Dipper then stared back at the ceiling. "No..." "What's wrong?" "Do you promise not to tell anyone?" He nodded I took a breath. "Bill is my boyfriend." Dipper looked at me shocked, "That's a joke right?" "No I loved Bill and still do it's just everyone wants him dead and he scares me now..." "Okay I have one question." Dipper said turning his recorder on. "Okay what is it?" "Why does Bill call you gears?" I took a breath. "When we first met I was a robot. I made a deal with Bill and I brought him five candles, chalk, and some matches, and in return I'd be human again." "W-What do you mean again!?" "When I was 6 I was kidnapped and murdered and my captors kept my soul inside a tiny glass jar and they made a 19 year old version of my old body I thought it was strange though..." "What do you mean by that?" I sat up and was about to reply but we had better things to do we were going into Bill's castle.

(I know you may be thinking why is it so short?)

Well do you want this story to be completed with only two god damn chapters!? Thought so. Also Dipper turned off his camera.