Chapter Eleven

Naomi's Pov
"Bang Chan you are being ridiculous!"

"I don't wanna talk to you right now! go with your boyfriend Han!"

I felt myself grow more frustrated when I followed after Chan through the halls. He had been ignoring me what felt like many days now.

Of course the news spread out like huge wild fire all over the web, and of course JYP was super quick to deny the rumors between me and Han. Me and Han were able to put it behind us, even though Stays were now not believing that me and Han weren't dating since the start of a brand new comeback had me and Han working together more.

Now resulting in Chan giving me the silent treatment cold shoulder.

"Come here Midnight." He muttered picking him up. I sighed when he slammed the bedroom door in my face. Running my hands through my dyed blonde hair.

I stomped my way back into the living room. Where  Han was playing with Jeongin's hair while a few of them were in the living room.

"Ah is he still mad?" Han questioned looking up at me confused. "Yeah. " I answered back throwing my hands up.

"He's being ridiculous and won't talk to me, and Chan likes to bottle up." I found myself quickly ranting my voice raising a bit I didn't even noticed I had switched to Japanese mid rant and everyone was staring at me.

Minho broke the silence with a soft snort giggling.

"Noona we don't even know what you said." He spoke through deep giggles. Felix nodded his head a couple times staring at me amused.

"I haven't done that in a while." I muttered blinking a couples times.

"Chan Hyung is just jealous, he'll be alright." Hyunjin chimed in grinning playing with his long hair.

"Chan's not good with jealously." Changbin muttered buried deeply in his blanket only his nose showing.  I placed my hands on my hips trying to think of a way to just make this all go away. Before a light bulb went off in my head.

I tucked my hair away grabbing my face mask off the coffee table.

"Where are you going noona." Seungmin asked confused with Jeongin also looking up.

"I'll be back, I'll bring some snacks back maybe if you are good." I announced chuckling I grabbed a pair of my shoes by the door slipping them on heading out.

____________________________
"Me and Chan are dating sir." I held my arms behind my back swaying side to side a little nervous but I watched as JYP glanced up at me a bit reading through some paper's and all. He cracked a grin.

"Oh I know Naomi." I blinked my eyes a couple times in confusion. "You know?" I repeated watching him nod his head a bit.

"I've suspected it, I mean he freaked out Naomi when you got eliminated when they called and told me you were coming to see me I already knew what for, come here."

I straighten my back out some more but I walked around to watch him spin his computer screen for me to see. I looked at the article a little this mega weight just off my shoulders easily.

JYP himself has just confirmed that Chan and Naomi of Stray Kids have been dating happily for a while now

"Ew I look so ugly in that picture

"Ew I look so ugly in that picture." I scrunched my face up a little watching JYP laugh a bit rubbing at his chin.

"Guess now we can add you two with the members taken your on the list with Momo and Heechul and Jihyo and Daniel." I chuckled quietly sinking my shoulders back a little leaning on him a bit to look at the article more.

"There's always different rumors everyday." He hummed pressing his fingers into his chin.

"Are you two happy together?" I glanced down at him, and I found myself smiling shyly.

"Chan has  always been there for me, so I'm not surprised that after a while my feelings changed for him, I think I'll always love him." JYP grinned a little and turned back to look at his computer more.

"Young love, makes me miss being young." I found myself laughing again, before I left him be to do his work I yanked out my phone from my pocket answer my phone while I headed to the elevator. 

I got quite a big thing off my chest now I just had to live up to my promise to getting everyone food.

"Hello." I held my phone close to my ear once the elevator doors shut while I stared at them a little shifting on my feet a couple times.

"Baby... I'm really really sorry I was acting really childish and Han yelled at me for an hour straight after you left." I needed to letting a small thing of laughter out on accident imagining that.

"Chan sometimes you can be childish, but I forgive you, it's alright I would have reacted the same if you had a dating rumor with someone too. But have you checked the web?" I asked him.

I heard him shuffling around a lot before his confused voice was calling out "Huh? The web why.." He paused before I heard him clicking around on his laptop.

"Oh.. Oh! Oh my goodness are we public! Is this real did he really confirmed this like an hour ago!"