Chapter-28

Y/n's *POV*

I called Jin, when Jungkook left. He entered the room with a sad face.

"Hey, what happen?"
"Y/n, I'm sorry, I was not there, I swear I never tried to hurt you".
"Sh...it's ok, I know you were not the one, who hurt me last night".
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, my Man, yes. Well I called you to say sorry".
"Y/n, and I'm here to tell you something, I--I can't marry you. I'm leaving for my town now. I don't have much time, so take care of yourself".
"But--".
"Please Y/n, I know you love Jungkook, I'm happy for both of you, he too loves you".
"Ok Jin".
"Bye".

He left me. I was sad.

Y/n how could you be so dumb to doubt him. Oh God, I'm feeling bad for him. I was thinking about Jin, when I heard some footsteps. I got scared, if that man from yesterday came again. I covered my face with blanket. I heard him chuckle. I removed blanket and saw Jungkook chuckling. I threw a pillow on his face.

"Why are you laughing? Idiot, you scared me".
"Aww....my honey got scared".
"Well, Why are you here now? I thought you left for your house, may be SunHee or Tae-oh needs you".

His smile faded at my words. I looked at him in confusion. I pulled his hand and made him sit near me. I looked at him and suddenly he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and patted his back. He started to cry. I didn't say any word but just patted his back. I remained in my position until he broke the hug.

"Thanks honey, you helped me alot".
"What happen Jungkookie? Why are you crying? Explain me everything".
"Y/n, Tae-oh, Tae-oh is not my child. He is SunHee and Baekhyun's child. I love Tae-oh, I don't want to loose him. Please do something Y/n".
"What are you saying, Jungkook, who is Baehyun? I'm not getting anything".
"SunHee was already married, before she met me. She was married to Baehyun. They had a child Tae-oh".
"No-no-no-no, this can't be happen, Tae-oh is my child, I love him more than anyone, jungkook, I can't let him live with a murderer, please Jungkook let Tae-oh live with me".

Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I hugged him tightly, same he did. After some minutes he broke the hug. He felt better after hugging me.

"Where is Jin?"
"He left for his home towm".
"Wheyo?"
"Um...he told me to marry you amd live with you, that's it".
"Cool, now I don't have to kill him".
"I will kill you, if you kill anyone now".
"Woah, woah, so you are trying to threaten a mafia".
"Well, I'm his soon to be wife, so I have right to threaten him".

We both started to laugh again.

               Jungkook's *POV*

I was right, Y/n is a medicine for my all prblems. Her bunny smile melts my heart. But suddenly I rembered something. I couldn't marry SunHee. I'll fight for Y/n. But I couldn't let SunHee kill her. Damn I was confused, What should I do now?

"Honey, I need to go somewhere, I promise I'll be back with Tae-oh".
"Ok, sir".
"*smirks* Well better call me daddy".
"Shut up and go now".

I could see that she was blushing like hell. I stood up, kissed her forhead and left.

                        Y/n's *POV*

I saw him leaving. I scoffed and laid on the bed, soon I felt asleep. I was sleeping peacefully when I heard footsteps. I groaned and stood up.

"Yaah, Jungkook, what do you want now?"
"I want my princess back".

My eyes widened to see him in front of me. I started to panick. I stood up from the bed and tried to run outside but I failed, he grabbed me by my hairs and pulled me closer to him. He held my waist and started to drag me on bed. I screamed and cried but no one was in the house.

"Please, ple--please leave me. I beg you, please leave me".
"No princess, today I'll make you mine".
"N--no you--you can't do that".

He pushed me on the bed and started to removed his cloths. I covered my eyes with blanket. He jumped on me and started to remove my cloth too. I felt helpless but suddenly my inner strong Y/n gave me an idea. I kicked him in his private area. He hissed in pain and laid beside me. I took it as a chance and ran from there. I drove my car to Jungkook's house. I forgot to take my phone with me in hurry.
I was driving fast but suddenly a car stopped on front of me. I furiously went out of my car but my steps froze when I saw him in front of me. He was holding a gun in his hand and was pointing in my direction. I quickly turned but he stopped me.

"No, don't even think of it Y/n or else I'll not think for an another time and will shoot you now".
"No please leave me".
"Shut up and come to my car".
"No, I'll not".

I quickly turned and he stopped me again. I turned to him and suddenly he pulled the triger. After that everything around me got blurry and I fell.

                *to be continued*

A/n-: Well sorry guys for a short chapter......From now on I'll start to disclose every secret card....stay tuned...Borahae💜💜