Wattpad Original
Ito na ang huling libreng parte

CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

IT WAS THE first relationship for Eliza that she was not emotionally and sexually pressured. Khairro was the first boyfriend she got who didn't ask for sex, who respected her and as days passed while they're together, Eliza came to a hopeful conclusion that Khairro was not the same as her exes.

He wouldn't leave her just because she couldn't have sex with him. He wouldn't leave her just because she cussed a lot and she's not lady-like. He wouldn't leave her just because her attitude sucks.

And for that, she wanted to make it up to him. She wanted to be a good girlfriend for him. But it's easier said than done. Ilang beses na ba niyang sinubukang maging mabait? Hindi nangyayari. Sinubukan niya ring hindi nagmura, pero wala ring nangyari.

Eliza heave a deep sighed and pouted. Ano ba ang puwede ko pang gawin para maging makabawi man lang ako kay Pangit? Sa tanong na 'yon, napatingin siya kay Raizen, ang bodyguard niya na kasama niya ngayong kumakain sa cafeteria na nasa loob ng kompaniyang pinagta-trabahuan.

"Lalaki ka diba?"

Raizen looked at her from his food then he looked down to his crotch before looking at her again. "Last time I check, yeah."

"May tanong ako."

Raizen looked like he was bracing himself. "Anong ... tanong mo?"

"May girlfriend ka na?"

Umiling ang kausap.

"Nagka-girlfriend ka na?" Pag-iiba ni Eliza sa tanong.

"Yeah. Before."

"That's good enough," ani Eliza, "anyway, ang tanong ko, ano ba ang bagay na ginagawa ng girlfriend mo noon na gusto mo? Yong parang bumabawi ba, ganun."

Raizen frowned. "I think it's different for every guy. Kung ikaw at si Khairro ang pag-uusapan natin dito ... hmm ... I've been friends with Khairro for so many years now and I can say that he's not really a demanding kind of person. He's more like a giver, you know what I mean? In short, he's an understanding kind of boyfriend."

Napangiwi si Eliza. "Bakit parang 'under' ang pagkakaintindi ko sa sagot mo?"

Raizen chuckled. "Not that, but close enough. He's not a pushy kind of a guy, he's more like 'I will understand you' kind of guy. My cousin, his first ex, told me once that Khairro was too good to be true that's why she broke up with him."

Napatanga siya sa kausap. "What?"

"Yep." Raizen sighed. "I mean, I didn't mean to bring out the ex, but that's what she said. Khairro is too good to be true that she feels like she had to be a perfect girlfriend for him and it exhausted her that's why she broke up with him."

I feel you, first ex. Ani Eliza sa isip saka napabuntong-hininga. "I agree with her ... he's just too good to be true."

"It's his nature." Ani Raizen kapagkuwan. "If you want to be a good girlfriend to him, just be yourself. I'm sure he likes you for who you are. Just don't cheat on him. He hates that."

Siguro dahil sa ama niya. Sa isip ni Eliza saka bumuntong-hininga siya.

"Don't be pressured." Ani Raizen kapagkuwan ng ilang segundo siyang natahimik. "Khairro is a chill kind of guy. Just be you and Khairro will appreciate it. No need to be somebody else you're not. Just be the woman he likes. That's all."

Eliza took a deep breath before looking at Raizen. "Thanks."

Raizen smiled. "Don't mention it."

icon lock

Ipakita ang iyong suporta para kay C.C., at magpatuloy sa pagbabasa ng kuwentong ito

ni C.C.
@CeCeLib
Eliza Velasquez is beyond belief to have Khairro Sanford - the man sh...
I-unlock ang bagong parteng ito o ang buong kuwento. Anupaman, ang iyong Coins ay makatutulong sa mga manunulat na kumita mula sa mga paborito mong kuwento.

Ang kuwentong ito ay may 54 natitirang bahagi

Tingnan kung paano masusuportahan ng Coins ang iyong mga paboritong manunulat gaya ni @CeCeLib.