Francis Terrible Saturday

Malcolm Wilkerson was not having a good day and the reason was his older brother Francis, that brat was so annoying! How he wished to do something to get him back for this prank he just pulled but he was older and stronger than him what is he going to do?

Suddenly he heard a knock at his door and his older brother Recce was inside his room "hey little bro what up?" the older teen said, "Francis pulled another prank on me!" Malcolm answer to his brother "ah that's why you're like this" "yeah he just so annoying I wish I could do something to get him back" the brunette said. The older teen smiled and said "what if I told you can" "how? Francis is older and stronger than me how can I get him back?" "what if I told you that our brother has a weakness that makes him scream like a little boy? "what?" "he's ticklish".
Malcolm raised an eyebrow in surprise "NO way! You're kidding me, right?" the older brunette shook his head and said "Nope is true time we were wrestling, he tried to pull into a full nelson I brushed my fingers at his sides, and he lost it! I tell you he is one of the most ticklish people I know"

Malcolm thought about it finally something that he could use to teach that brat a lesson! But how in the world could he do that he was still stronger than him? The older teen seemed to see where his brother was going with his thoughts "don't worry about that I have an idea: mum and dad are going out next weekend so we will put some slapping pills into one the stuff Francis likes to drink and when he is asleep we tie him up and you can have your revenge" the second Wilkerson boy said "you don't want to tickle him too" he asked "Nah I just watch some tv" "ok let's do it".

The weekend arrived and the two teens put in motion their plan as soon as their parents leave the house putting the pill at their older brother's drink and let it take effect and when they heard the blonde's soft snores they knew it was time to act. First, they carried him to Malcolm's bed and removed his shirt exposing his lean and hairless upper body then they removed his shoes exposing his bare feet tying them together at the end the took his arms and raised them above his head, his pits like the rest of his body was hairless "he must shave" Recce said after they make sure their victim could not pull his arms down and his legs where secured Recce said "have fun" and so the younger brother is now alone with his older brother waiting for him to wake up

"uhh what's going on?" the older of the Wilkerson teens asked as he woke bleary-eyed only when he went to rub his eyes and found them stuck he fully awoke and saw his little brother standing in front of him "Hey! what happened here untie me!" The black-haired boy smirked and said, "No way big bro this is payback for all the pranks you pulled to me" with that the younger brother started to run his fingers through the trapped soles of his victim "hahahahwhaaahahat?tiihhhhcklinghahahahahahahhahahahhaha?" the blond asked in surprise he knew he was incredibly ticklish; his father used to tickle him before the rest of his brothers were born and from his current reaction he doubted his sensitivity has decreased over the years not the eighteen year old thought, it seemed he was as ticklish as ever and at the mercy of a very pissed off brother.

said brother had the time of his life as he had his way with the bare feet before him, Francis's feet were smooth and soft, it looks like Francis never walked barefoot on his life!. Malcolm was moving up and down the feet with surprising speed covering the ground from the top to the heels many times falling to draw new giggles from his victim "hahahahhahahahaahhaha" the blond never stop laughing since the ordeal began and was already red in the face, not wanting him to pass out already the brunette gave his brother a break "Ok Mal you had your fun now untie me!" Francis demanded but Malcolm smirked "you think this is it?! No Francis by the time am done with you you'll never think of pranking me again" then his began to use his hands on the toes stroking between them making his brother struggle at his bonds "hahehaehahehahahahahehehanothahahahahahahahahhahtheeehehehehehehhehehetoeeehehehehhehehshshshahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha".