Her Choice

Uraraka's POV
"Ochako wait! I can explain!" I hear Deku say while I was walking back to my dorm room.

"Shut up! You don't have to say anything! I heard the entire conversation!" I yelled.

"I was going to tell you!" He said.

"Just shut up and leave!" I yelled angrily.

Midoriya looked at me before he left my room.

I sat down on my bed and tears began to fall out.

No, you can't cry for a guy who was planning to break up with you for another girl.

It had to be Melissa out of everyone.

I wiped my tears away.

Don't worry, tomorrow will be another day.

Next Day
I walked into class normally. I saw everyone looking at me.

I saw Midoriya looking at me sadly but I ignored him.

"Alright, now that everyone is here, we will begin." Aizawa sensei said.

After class
"Are you okay Uraraka?" I heard Tsu ask me.

"I'm fine." I said.

She looked at me with a sad expression but didn't say anything.

After, the days were the same.

Everyone would ask me if I was okay and I would ignore Midoriya.

However, I still couldn't forget what happened. It was like I had pressure on my shoulders.

I decided it was time to start new again.

"Are you sure you want to drop out on your final year?" Mr. Aizawa asked me worriedly.

I nodded.

"I want to start new again." I said.

"What are you planning to do for the future?" He asked me curiously.

"I plan to go to High School all over again to go to University. Another job I wanted to do for a living besides being a Hero was being a lawyer." I said.

"Well fine. However, I will give you a scholarship so you don't worry about paying University. I know that your family can't pay." He said.

I smiled and thanked him.

After that, I began packing my things. With the scholarship, I would definitely make it to University.

I was glad that Mr.Aizawa send out everyone so they wouldn't see me leave.

I looked at the UA Dorms.

This was goodbye.

The Next Day
Midoriya's POV
I still was feeling guilty for doing that to Uraraka. I love her but I also love Melissa.

Melissa was there when Uraraka wasn't so I got attached and got feelings for her. She also felt the same but didn't want to get in the way of Uraraka's and I relationship.

I felt that I needed to break up with Uraraka.

However, it didn't go like I planned.

I came into the classroom quietly.

Kacchan was mad at me along with everyone else.

Mr. Aizawa came in but I noticed that Uraraka wasn't here.

"Mr. Aizawa, where is Ochako?" Tsu asked.

He sighed before he answered.

"She has dropped out of UA." Mr Aizawa answered.

My heart stopped beating for a second.

She left UA..because...of...me.

My thoughts stopped before Kacchan grabbed me by my collar of my shirt.

"YOU BASTARD! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT URARAKA LEFT!" He yelled before he started to use his quirk on me.

However, his quirk was erased by Mr. Aizawa.

"That's enough. She left because she wanted to start new." Mr. Aizawa said.

That didn't help at all.

I still felt guilty for what I have done.

After class, everyone ignored me. I feel awful for what I have done.

Three days later
Uraraka's POV
I went back to High School. I was put in Senior. In about a few months, I would graduate.

Thanks to all the lessons, I was able to be on the same page like the others students.

I must say ever since I left I became lonely.

With my parents out of town working, I stay home alone with nobody else but...me.

Two years later
I graduated high school. I ended up going to law school.

It was tough but I pulled through.

Everytime, I would go to a little Cafe near my school to do my work there.

Since today there wasn't much homework, I decided to go the Cafe without my work.

Everyone recognized me and waved hello.

I waved back with a smile.

I went to the first counter.

The worker smiled,"Coffee and a blueberry muffin?" She asked.

I nodded.

I was heading to find a spot to sit down at before I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry." I heard someone say who was male.

"It's okay." I said and turned around to see...

Hitoshi Shinsou?

"Oh Uraraka right?" He asked embarrassed.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"What are you doing here? Ever since you left Class 1-A it seemed that everyone was sad." He said.

"Oh about that. I just wanted to start new. Do you mind if we sit down first?" I asked.

"Not at all." He said.

We talked for a while. He mentioned how Midoriya got in a relationship with Melissa and how after I left two students were transferred to Class 1-A including him.

He also told me that he became a pro hero but isn't that popular like the others. For example, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou.

I told him that I was studying and in about a year I would graduate and get my degree.

We talked until I needed to leave to do my homework.

We exchanged numbers so we would talk more or meet up again.

I blushed at the thought.