Introducing The Shinchako Children

Shinchako Children:

Name: Daiki Shinsou

Age: 17

Blood Type: A

Quirk: Gravity Manipulation

His quirk allows him to either decrease or increase the mass of an object, person, etc. It's technically a more advanced way of Zero Gravity. If he overuses his power, his body will start to feel numb along with nausea.

He has purple hair to his shoulders. Has the same eyes as his mother but has the same eyebags like his father. Looks more like his father.

Name: Hiroaki Shinsou

Age: 16

Blood Type: AB

Quirk: Memory Manipulation

His quirk allows him to access someones memory but either has to touch them or has to have his question answered. He can manipulate the memory into something he wants instead but it's temporary.

He has brown hair and has heterochromia, meaning he has two different eye colors. He has a very faint blush on his cheek. He looks more like his mother.

Name: Chinami Shinsou

Age: 15

Blood Type: B

Quirk: Half Brainwash and Half Zero Gravity

She has both of her parents quirks and uses them like her parents.

She has half purple hair and half brown hair. She has a faint blush like her older brother and purple eyes like her dad.

Now onto the story~
Uraraka's POV
I heard my alarm go off. I turned it off and stretched.

Hitoshi was still sleeping.

I got up and quickly changed and went to brush my teeth.

I checked the clock 7:30 AM.

That's a good time.

I went to the kitchen. I didn't want to make anything today so I heated up leftovers.

"Good morning." I heard Hitoshi say.

I turned around and smiled.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips which caused him to smile.

He served himself his food and sat down.

I did the same.

"They're still sleeping." He said.

"They are but they will wake up soon." I responded.

"Of course, Chinami and Hiroaki probably will wake up Daiki." He responded.

"That's what younger siblings are for, right?" I said.

He smiled but nodded.

"Morning." I heard.

I looked and saw Hiroaki rubbing his eyes and wearing his sweatpants and white t-shirt.

"Good morning, how you sleep?" I asked.

"I slept good." He responded while serving himself leftovers.

Hiroaki was the middle child. He was perhaps the most calm out of the three even though he can be very silly when he wants to.

He sat down and started eating.

"Are you going to work Dad, Mom?" He asked.

"I'm going to a meeting later the afternoon. Your mother is on her day off. I'll be back hopefully soon."