Chapter Four

Her chains clink at the sound of her awakening. She sigh. It's cold and dark. There was no food. No water. Just a bucket that she could hardly reach. Who was she. Her face was disfigured. She had a huge smile in her face with stitches. Scares. They where all over her. She wore a white nightgown which was torn and bloody. It was a little scary. Beaten. She cries. I see her every night. Always crying. She was a dream. She had new cuts and burns on her face today. She hasn't eaten. I don't know if she just won't, or if it doesn't feed her. I can't tell you who it is. I can tell you it's him. He wears all black with a white mask with a blood smile and black eyes. The blood that made the smile was hers. A light shines. I turn twords it. It's him.

He has a plate of food with water. He gives it to her. She drinks the water first. It's hard to stay in her mouth with that smile. She doesn't touch the food. 'Not hurngy today?' His voice sounds like a thousand razor went down his throat. She finches at the sound. 'I'm not hungry. Even if I was I wouldn't eat your food...' She was scared, but still fought back. I herd him slightly growl. 'You need to be a good girl. You won't always be able to fight back.' She picked up her chin. 'You'll always be my princess, but you need to obey your master.' She scolds him. 'You used to be my best friend. You gave me a place to live, and when I wanted to get out of your hair, you didn't accept my answer.' He growls as she brings it up. He tackles her. Holding her arms up. And her legs open. She shakes her head. 'No please. Please no.' He smiles at the girl. 'You should have done what I asked.'

He gets off her. He walks over to a light and turns in on. There is a table with tons of weapon, but not just any weapons. Torcher weapons. He looks around. He grabbs a knife, walking towards her. He takes the knife and begins to cut into the smile. There isn't much she has left for it. She screams as the blade hits her skin. The blood coming out mixes with her tears. He takes some of the blood on his fingers, and puts it on his face into a smile. She contuines to cry. 'Hard to cry when your smiling isn't it?' She keeps crying. Its not like she can do anything. Poor girl. She isn't real any way. She's just a dream. She stares at me. She knows i'm there. It's not possible. No its not. She starts trying to move. 'Please. Help. Please. He used to be my friend. Now he's a monster.' She stares at me. Her eyes go wide. 'Your...Nichole, get away from Alex and Blaze. Ask Catalya to take you into town.'

I just stare at her. She...She can see me...She knows me. 'H-how do y-you know who I-I am?' My voice craks at her. 'Nichole I'm you. These aren't dreams, your seeing the future.' I fall to my knee's. Me? Her? It all goes black. 'Nichole, do as I ask, and you and I will be saved. Because i'm not just a dream I'm your future.'