~ Our Forever ~

Oh My Love,
wake me up in
your dreams;
Capture me in your soul,
Closing your eyes.
Kiss me among the
Brightest stars;
I'll lock you in
My heart and paint Love
on our skies.
I'll put stars over you,erasing
the traces of darkness.
Because I love you
Before, Now and ever
And this is our Forever!

The Night seemed beautiful with infinite tiny scattered and yet shinning stars over, erasing the traces of gloom. The two souls who were insanely in love, loved this sight and this was their favourite spot. Being in love is like breathing Magic and Manik and Nandini breathed in magic when each other were around. Their heart felt warm despite the chilly gusts of wind.

"Happy First Anniversary Manik." She wished, smiling the brightest at him.

"Happy one year Anniversary Love." He wished back, passing her a warm smile and they sighed, staring ahead at the stars that were smiling back at them.

| F L A S H B A C K |

"Manik will you marry me?" She asked, eyes twinkling with hope.

"No." He said after a minute with a glint of tears in his eyes, shattering her dreams.

"Nandini you know I can't marry you. Then why?" He asked, being helpless.

"Manik I know. But I want to be Mrs.Nandini Manik Malhotra. I never had a family and now I want to make one."

"Being with me is like staking your life. I've already lost my mother when I was five and now I can't lose you." He explained, cautiously.

"I want you as my manik and not any Mafia's son. Being with you is my heaven Manik." She said, love dripping.

"Why don't you understand? I'm his son, the Mafia's one and only son. Why are you inviting death yourself?" He lost his calm it seemed.

"Because I want to be Home before I die. I want to be in heaven before taking my last breath." She sounded weak, heaving out a tear.

He cupped her cheeks, coming closer and pressed his lips on her eye, blocking the way for tears. Her tears always left the effect of an acid on his heart.

"Nandini the four years I spent with you are the blessings that God has ever showered upon me and I don't want the memories to hurt me or you." He almost fell weak.

"Manik Trust me all I want is you. I will embrace my last breath if you are around."

"My own life has no assurance Nandini and losing you is the death of me. I can't marry you." He bitterly said, breaking her insides.

He walked from there and ran to the brink of a slope, breathing out heavily. He gazed up at the stars to whom he told about her, about the way she changed the whole of him.

"I'm not strong enough to watch her die but am I strong enough to let her go?" He asked them, knowing the answer himself. He could never be strong in facing her death and their separation.

That night, she decided to be selfish and him to be selfless but they were in love and love always mutes your mind, highliting your heart.

5 days. They were away from eachother for five days. All she did was try. Tried to reach him but he didn't let any ways unblocked and all he did was hide. Hid his soul from the possessor. Those five days were like a night without moon casting its light for them and she couldn't do anything but hope. The food she ate had never filled her stomach as it wasn't her stomach that was hungry but her heart. Her eyes longed to get his vision, her hand craved for him to fill the spaces among her fingers. Her ears wanted to listen to his heart beat and her heart cried to be with him and in short all of her needed all of him.