Chapter 1 - Accepted + Holidays

Kylee's POV

So we're here by her grave, everyone was sitting down as sad as they were, I never got some sleep when we got home, everytime I tried to I would just end up remembering her exploding to death... I know I love death and such but NOT LIKE THIS!! We all cried and cried at her grave, we visited Cyrus and sent both of them prayers...

A few months had passed after their funeral, I kind of locked myself in my room for a few weeks because of my sadness.. I cried every day and every night, remembering her bright red eyes looking at me when I first met her... Her, Tiffany, and Maria were the ones who I always ran to when I got problems... They weren't just my best friends... They were like family to me... My brothers and sisters(all of them :^).. My supporters.... It just wasn't the same without her in the house...

When I went downstairs Joaquin was checking the mail and then he ran inside, he said that he was accepted to train in an army, it was far from us though, he had to leave the country and go to Robloxia States, I just hope THAT never happens again...

Maria's POV

So I was reading some manga when Joaquin slammed the door open and bragged(?) about how HE got accepted in the army in Robloxia States.. Tiffany was eating breakfast, and so was Brent, Kylee just came from her room upstairs, and I'm right here enjoying Japanese Manga-

"So... Isn't anyone going to be saying 'Oh wow!' 'It's great that you got accepted!'???" Joaquin questioned us "Cool..." Kylee said showing no emotion while walking into the kitchen for some breakfast, I had mine a few minutes ago...

Kylee hasn't shown happiness or any other positive emotion anymore, she was just sad... Could she still feel things other people do?? Does she need some kind of medicine? What do we need to do to make her happy again??

Timeskip... ÒwÓ

Joaquin's POV

I'm still thinking of when I could go to Robloxia States for that army thing... I don't know why but I'm excited!

So it's been a few months now... Kylee was happy again, it's good to see someone happy after so long...

Today is September 2, 20"", it was Kylee's birthday today, we wanted to surprise her and invite her other family members. She lived in a big family, the Reyes family(true), she had lots of cousins, one sister, and A LOT of uncles and aunties-

Since she likes anime and Maria does too, we decided Maria should make the designs and we hang/place them all around.

It is now 4:01 PM, Tiffany took a walk with Kylee outside so that we'd have more time to put the designs where they should be.. Tiffany said she was going to buy Kylee some things that she liked, like donuts- chocolates, and other things...

5:15PM - We've finished putting the designs for her birthday, we texted Tiffany and said that they'll be back at 6, they were at a restaurant Kylee loved, they were eating fries, burgers and Kylee didn't want to go yet, she was enjoying the outside world after a long time of being STUCK in her room..

6:00PM - The guests were there, Kylee's family and other friends, Kylee and Tiffany wasn't home yet, they didn't say the exact time they were coming anyway... A few minutes passed and we heard the door open, I signalled(?) them to hide because they were here, when they were in Kylee was bringing a bag full of Chocolate and chips for all of us, then we suprised Kylee, she was stunned that we all planned this, she was now 12 years OwO

●-<>{1 month later....}<>-●

Kylee's POV

October, 12, 20""
So speaking of schools... We didn't go to one, whaddya expect? We didn't have enough money. Wellllll since Joaquin is leaving, maybe HE can earn money in that army thing, is that a thing or...???