XIII- Books for the day!

Sophie was again greeted by the familiar scent, which was the Woody Vanilla Scent from every page of books and noise of every step in every corner of the room. They chose to read at the far end of the library, where they hope to get even more profound information about different dimensions and citizens in it.

"Argh, why won't we just let the book speak?, reading is tiring," Ria complained that she is not interested in reading, she is now forced to read a lot of books because she wants to help her friend.

"What do you mean? reading is fun, we get new knowledge and it takes us to places we can't go." Sophie continues reading while Ria was just watching her. "Plus the book can also show us things we have never seen before, like this,"— An image of a creature not in their world appeared in the book. A 5 feet creature having a mischievous yellow Aura.

"This is a Leprechaun, they are known to be pranksters, but if caught, they grant three wishes in exchange for their freedom." Sophie read in amazement as she continued reading. "Where can they be found?" Ria just lay down on the floor next to the scattered books. "I'll just rest my eyes, Sophie, they are tired."

"You haven't read more than two pages Ria," Sophie laughed in response that Ria ignored. As she closed her eyes, Ria could smell the woody Vanilla scent. Ria removed the book that she thought it was in front of her, she did not know it was stacked of books, so she was no longer able to stop books from hitting her face.

Ria hears Sophie trying to resist her laugh. She removed the books and then sat down properly, the book next to her grabbed her attention that widens her eyes.

"Sophie !! ----" Ria continued talking, but no voice can be heard.

"Stay quiet!" Ms. Lin whispered. Ria was punished for shouting, why did she shout? it's a good thing she didn't hear her laugh earlier. "I can't hear you," Sophie went near to Ria while trying to understand Ria's mouth movement.

"Oh right, you can't talk." Ria stop talking- moving her mouth. She looked at the book and position it in front of Sophie's face.

"Gods and Goddesses?" Sophie asked, Ria nodded in response.

=Sophie's P.O.V.=

"Zeus, the most powerful of all, roman name is Jupiter... uhm okay." I looked at Ria who's only job was to find a book and give it to me. Still can't talk. That what she get for having an earsplitting voice. But I am thankful for her being such a good friend.

"God of....King of God, Parents; Kronos and Rhea blahblahblahblahblah..." This is the first time I felt bored to stiff. Maybe because this time I was finding a specific topic, unlike this past days, I still can read any book that I want. Now, I don't have much time for that. I have a mission and that is to fix everything.

I wonder what 'Everything' that is.

"Okay next, Hera, goddess of marriage and the Queen of Olympus." Ria dropped another book. She seems to enjoy giving me the book while my eyes are getting dry for reading. "She is Zeus wife and.. what?" I narrowed my eyes at the thought that I was just slipping. I've been reading for a long time, my eyes are definitely tired.

"Wife and Sister?" Sister? Wife? What the...?

"King of Incest" I leap a bit in my sit that makes the a pile of books fall. "Hera is not the only one," It was Ria who whispered it looks like the effect of the punishment has disappeared.

"Go shout more," I whispered back to her.

=Narrator=

Sophie has read less than half of what Ria took, but her eyes are giving up. As she continued to read, the lids of her eyes gradually dropped until she did not realize that she had fallen asleep. Ria was holding a bunch of books and walking her way to Sophie, she can't fly cause she might bump with someone. Majority chose to fly than walk.

While walking she saw Mila with Chris— again. She rolled her eyes as she knew that Mila would just flirt again. "I'm sorry, it's my fault." Mila said that make Ria eagers to know what's up. She haven't heard Mila says sorry to Chris— even though she's very annoying.

She hid behind a bookshelf that is near enough to hear their conversation. "No, it's not your fault, I think I just need some rest." What's with Chris? He was popular for being something— special like having different kind of magic. Ria knew why Mila gone crazy for Chris, like who would ignore a special Chris and Mint. Although, Mint wasn't that popular as Chris, they still have the same bloodline.

She leave the spot then went to Sophie. Why would she care with Mila and Chris, she just love eavesdropping. She saw Sophie sleeping soundly while still holding the book. She sits beside her and rested. It is also tiring to go for a walk and find a book as a support.

Ria just smiled, even though she had nothing to do with her friend's antics, and even if she got tired, she wouldn't complain— well maybe a little, the important thing is that she will support her friend in everything.

She will be true to her, because she knows that Sophie is also true to her.

Ria noticed that Sophie had not read less than half. So even though she did not like to read a book, she took the book held by Sophie and then started reading.

Sophie opened her eyes and a familiar scent immediately occupied her nose. She was still in the library with Ria who also seemed to be sleeping next to her.

She saw that Ria was holding a book. Hmm looks like she read all night. There is no need to ask because everyone will realize that Ria is a true friend as if she were also a sister. When Ria woke up, they immediately went to the Cafeteria to have breakfast.